three :)

After looking around for flyers with job offerings on them, she find one. And to her surprise, it was to be a cooking helper... Wait for it.....

AT U.A.  Freaking U.A.

she thought of the pros and cons of applying, before calling the number on the flyer.

Pros,  she would get to see what she was missing out on.
Cons, there aren't really any cons.

She called up the number on the flyer and they booked a short interview.

                                                                                           ☺☺☺☺☺

Y/N fiddled around with her fingers waiting to go into U.A. She past a couple students, they didn't notice her, probably thinking it was her first day, and not here for business.

She was walking to the principles office and bumped into someone. Before she could apologise she guy she bumped into yelled at her.

"LOOK WHERE YOU'RE GOING NEXT TIME EXTRA!" She giggled at how mad he got over nothing.

"Oi, what are you laughing at?!" He goes right  up to her face.

"You. You Angry Pomeranian" Y/N smirks and start walking back the way she was headed when he calls out to her.

"OI, I WASN'T FINISHED WITH YOU EXTRA!"

"What?! I can't hear you. " Y/N  laughs and keeps walking.

That boy was tempted to follow, wanting to see what she would say next, it mind of shocked him how she weren't fazed. He walked into his next class and thought about  her, he didn't know why, she made him feel strange.

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

"Your hired😊" the soft voice of principle Nezu said.

" R-really? That was easy! I already love this job! "

Yeah smiles at your enthusiasm.
"Your quirk may not help in the kitchen, but you sure do make amazing spring rolls😊" he said cheerfully munching on the last  spring roll.
(I want spring rolls now😫)

" Now, lunch is soon so you should head down to the lunch room, Lunch Rush is waiting for you. He will show you the ropes😊"

"Thank you principle Nezu" you smile and walk out of the office and head to the Cafeteria.

"Hi Lunch Rush?" I called into the Cafeteria.

I was about to head in there to see if anyone was actually present when a head popped up from behind a counter. They were wearing a metal mask, sort of like a gas mask, but without eye holes.

"Are you Lunch Rush?"

"Yep, thats me!👍" he gave me a thumbs up. 

"Principal Nezu sent me here. Because I am your assistant"

"yes, he did say I would be getting an assistant 👍👍" he gave me a double thumbs up this time, and he tilted his head as if mimicking a smile.

He waved me over to a cooking station, he looked down at me expectantly, I guess I was meant to cook him something?

"show me what you got :)"

*2000 more spring rolls later*

Lunch Rush was hugging me while he was finishing all the spring rolls.

He gave me a lot of thumbs up, which I suppose is a good thing.

----

After about half an hour of Lunch Rush showing me how to prepare his (Delicious) White rice, students started filing in the Cafeteria.

Lunch rush slapped a Mini chef hat on my head and shoved me to the counter, I plated the food and he served. I was pretty good at it. Lunch rush asked me to cover for him for an unknown reason the author- I mean I still don't know about .

"Hey, I seem to have lost my phone number, can I borrow yours~" a blonde guy with a lightning strike in his hair 'flirts' with me, I appreciate it, but not right now, I'M WORKING HERE.

"Hhm. smooth, here take your food boy, white rice is uh very comforting. that's what lunch rush said I think.." you mumble the last part.

"Well, I'm Denki Kaminari, but you can call me anything!~" he smirks and takes his food.

As Denki walks away and I hear another pair of footsteps, they sound angry. Like really angry.

I look up and see it's that angry Pomeranian guy again, I finish off this meal by shaping the rice as a heart, just as I did with all my other meals. Lunch rush said that it was a nice touch.

"Oi! Hurry up with my lunch!" you see he's the last one waiting in line, which is probably why he's annoyed already. You hurriedly walk up to him and give him his rice. He looks at it and sees it is a heart. his face goes red for a few seconds until he grabs his tray aggressively and walks back to his table. I smile, proud of myself for finishing this on my own :)

--

At the BaKugO TABLE!

"Hey guys, look, the cute new cooking assistant shaped my Rice as a heart-" as soon as Denki said that, Bakugo shoved his Fingers in his rice and grabbed a handful of it, smooshed it in his hand and dropped it back on Denkis plate.

"Thanks for.. Essentially chewing my meal for me Bakugo.." Denki pokes his rice with his chopsticks and sighs.

Bakugo didn't know what came over him. He didn't realise what he was doing until he did it, now his hand was covered in rice, and that whole table was confused why Bakugo would do that.