The New Girl

Y/n looked all over the place, but there was nothing familiar to her. Until she saw a big red sign with the words, 'Welcome to Hell'. She immediately freaked out. "WHA-?! I'M IN HELL?! NO, IT'S TOO SOON!" Y/n tried to calm herself down. 'Ugh, my friends are probably pranking me by putting more of that hallucination medicine in my water.' She thought to herself. The hallucination medicine was made specifically for hallucinations and nothing else, so if somebody were to ingest it, it would cause hallucinations for people who didn't have hallucinations.

Y/n pinched herself, punched herself, kicked, screamed, and even try to make herself throw up, just to check if she was dreaming or not. A muscular demon holding a cigarette walking by said, "If you tryin' to go to double hell, it ain't working well, toots." Y/n sighed and sat down and started to freak out internally instead. 'Calm down, what did he mean by 'double hell?'. Does that mean I'm actually in hell? I'm not hallucinating or anything?' Y/n tried to go find someone to see if they could help, but she wasn't looking and along the way, she bumped into someone on accident, causing Y/n to fall. Someone extended their arm to help her up. "Oh my goodness! Are you ok miss?" Y/n took her hand and noticed her beautiful features.

Long, blonde hair reaching down her waist, which was tied into 3 black rubber bands, a pink tuxedo and a white shirt underneath, black pants with pink stripes at the bottom, black heels, rosy cheeks, yellow eyes and incredibly pale skin making her look white stood in front of Y/n, trying to help her up.

She was standing next to another girl with gray skin and pink eyes, white hair, a pink x-mark across one of her eyes along with a pink bow, a gray collar, a white type of dress with gray trim and two gray x-marks over her chest, long gray gloves on, and stockings, one of them a solid gray, and the other one with pink and gray stripes.

Y/n took the white skinned girl's hand, while she said, "Are you ok? Are you hurt?" She looked concerned, even though Y/n just fell. "I'm fine, really, thank you very much." The gray one spoke up. "You don't look like any other demon I've seen. Did you just fall from the human world?" Y/n didn't know how to respond. "Um...kinda...? To be honest, I'm not so sure." The pink one looked confused. "What do you mean you're not sure? Are you not supposed to be here?" That's when she gasped. "What if you could be our 2nd client at the Happy Hotel?! We could get you back into Heaven!" She exclaimed. "Oh, no! It was like some voodoo magic or something, and it took me here. I was never dead." They both looked surprised. "Well then, how did you end up here?" The gray one responded. "I picked up this notebook and this weird black substance surrounded me and took me here." They looked at each other. "Well, I don't know how to help you..." One of them said. That's when Y/n started to have a small breakdown. "WHAT?! I WON'T BE ABLE TO SEE MY FAMILY, FRIENDS, SCHOOL, FUTURE OR ANYTHING?! I'M TRAPPED HERE IN HELL?!" She started to cry. They came to her aid immediately. "No, No! We promise we'll do whatever it takes to help you." Then the pink one helped Y/n up. "For now, you can stay at the Happy Hotel or the Magne Castle. My name is Princess Charlotte Magne, at your service, but you can just call me Charlie." Charlie did a little curtsy. Y/n was shocked that someone with royal blood was bowing to her. Y/n immediately bowed back. They both looked at her shocked and confused. Y/n lifted her head up from her curtsy and said,"What?" Vaggie replied. "Usually, people here in hell, are total assholes and don't even like shaking hands with her, and you're bowing!" Y/n scratched her head in confusion. "It'd be rude if I didn't bow, don't your people show you that type of respect?" Charlie shook her head. "No, my people don't take my ideas seriously, but anyway, you can call me Charlie. This is my girlfriend, manager, and best friend Vaggie." The demon, apparently named Charlie motioned towards the gray demon named Vaggie. Vaggie and Y/n shook hands. "It's very nice to meet you Miss-?" "Y/n. Y/n L/n." She introduced herself to the two demons. "I love your outfit by the way!" Charlie complimented Y/n. "Thank you very much!" She replied back. Then Y/n was taken to the large building called the, 'Happy Hotel'. It sure looked sinister for a hotel that's in Hell and 'happy'. Y/n walked in and saw 4 other people minding their own business.

There was a male with white hair, a pink and white striped tuxedo along with a black bow tie, thigh high black boots, 4 arms with hot pink gloves, pink eyes, one of them being black with a hot pink pupil, and a gold tooth nuzzling against a man with red hair, deer ears, a dark red tuxedo with shoulder pads, darker red pants, black boots, a monocle over his right eye, pushing the pink man away with his dark red microphone. Near them at a bar, stood a male cat with gray fur, a red bow tie, a black top hat, dark red wings were visible, and he was drinking a bottle of liquor. And then another small female with hot pink hair and partially orange hair, one orange eye, wearing a cute hot pink poodle skirt with a white shirt and 3 hot pink splotches, a black bandana wrapped around her neck, and dark leggings, who was rapidly cleaning up the place. The 4 others then noticed the new girl, Y/n, and the pink guy immediately stopped bothering the red man and went up to her. "Hey there tits~ What's a cute little thing like you doing down here in hell~?" Y/n felt extremely uncomfortable with this sudden flirting. Vaggie pushed him away. "Sorry about the slutty spider, his name is Angel Dust. He's, unfortunately, our first client." Angel Dust rolled his eyes and looked back at Y/n. "So sweetheart, wanna head back to my hotel room and have some fun~?" Y/n nervously scratched the back of her head. "I'll p-pass, but thank you, I guess..." The red man eventually noticed Y/n and smirked to himself. "Pleasure meeting you darling! You must be new here! I've never seen you before! What's your name my dear?" He said as he messed around with his cane a little bit. "Y/n. Nice to meet you! And your name?" Y/n smiled brightly, which made everybody in the room slightly red. "Alastor at your service!" The demon supposedly named Alastor said as he bowed. "Well, it's nice to meet you Alastor! Who are the other people?" She looked over his shoulder, (which was kind of difficult since Alastor is a lot more taller than her) and noticed the cat who was still drinking the alcoholic beverage. She got pretty excited when she noticed he was a cat. "Oh my gosh, you're a huge cat!" Y/n said pushing Alastor away softly and running up to him. "Ugh, what do you want?" The cat said as he stopped drinking. Y/n got all excited. She said with twinkling eyes, "I'm so sorry if this is an invasion of privacy but-" Y/n cut herself off scratching the back of his ears in an affectionate way. Everybody else was at awe with this unfolding right now. "Wow... Husk is such a hard ass, he doesn't even let me get close to him." Angel Dust said as he crossed his arms. Husk was going to say something, but started to melt into it, he even purred slightly. "Aw, you're such a cute little kitty!" Y/n said as she stopped her actions, which made Husk get a little mad, but hid his fury. "So your name is Husk? I've never heard of a name like that! Let me guess, it means shell?" Husk and the others looked at each other in shock. "Uh, how did you know that?" Y/n giggled. "Well, I do my homework, and it's a shell for a plant." They didn't know what to say after that. Charlie then grabbed all of them and pulled them in for a big hug. "I can already tell we'll all be the best of friends!" She says while Y/n smiles, closing her eyes and everyone diverts their attention on the new girl.

(A/n: I know I was requested to make the pilot instead, but I was already more than halfway through the chapter and I didn't want to give up now. I'm so sorry that it took so long. I've been extremely busy in real life, but thank you for reading! Also, I don't know what else I should make on my other story, One Helluva Boss! So if you could send some request here or there, that would be great. Thank you!)