Finding a New Job and Some New Companions

Charlie was scattering to find a pair of keys. "Char, it's fine! You can simply give me a normal room." Y/n said as she put her hands behind her back with Vaggie crossing her arms and rolling her eyes playfully. "Whenever she gets stubborn, she gets stubborn." Charlie's girlfriend said as they looked back at the princess of Hell. "Y/n, you deserve it! You've been here less than 24 hours as a human with demons and you managed to keep yourself calm and make 6 new friends!" Y/n looked surprised at Charlie while she went back to looking for the keys to Y/n's room. "We're friends?" Charlie stopped looking. "Of course! That is if you want to be..." Charlie said as she played with her hair shyly. "Yeah! I would love to be friends!" Y/n said as she smiled with her signature grin that could make anybody's heart flutter. "We don't deserve you Y/n! You're just too nice!" Charlie said with puppy eyes. Y/n scratched the back of her head. "Heh...thanks Char." Charlie then went back to finding the keys.

After hours and hours, Charlie had finally found them. Her and Vaggie went to go lead Y/n to her new room.

"Wow! A suite? That's too much!" Y/n said, admiring the room. "Well, it's the least we could do! You're really calm and sweet for someone who stumbled upon Hell!" Vaggie said as she put her hands on her hips. "And not to mention...bam! Your new phone!" Charlie said as she handed Y/n a phone. Y/n looked shocked. "It has all of our contacts in there, as well as the phone at the receptionist desk." "Thank you both very much, but I already have a phone of my own! I appreciate the thought, but thank you!" Y/n said as she handed it back. "It's a human world phone right? It won't work here in Hell. That's why we gave you a new phone." Vaggie responded, pushing back the phone towards Y/n. "We'll see you later! If you need anything, come to us, alright?" Charlie said to Y/n as they left the room. "Ok, bye." Y/n sat down on her new, comfy bed. 'Hm...I should really make an earning. Maybe I could get a job! Yeah, I'll start looking for one right now!' Y/n said as she hopped on her Hell phone for anybody looking for a new employer.

(Meanwhile with the boys and Niffty)

"Is it just me, or is the new chick totally hot?" Angel Dust said with his head on his hand. "Calm your horny hormones, she probably doesn't even want anything to do with you." Husk said as he went back to drinking his liquor. "Oh, come on. Everybody saw you turning red when Y/n was pettin' ya!" Angel Dust said as he crossed his first pair of arms and placed his second pair of arms on his hips. His statement was enough to make Husk spit out his drink and turn red. He slamed his empty liquor bottle onto the table in embarrassment. "I WAS NOT BLUSHING!" Husk shouted with his crossed arms while Angel Dust gave him a smug look. "Whatevs. Although, you gotta agree with me and say that she IS hot as hell." Niffty agreed. "The new pretty lady? Yeah, I like her!" She replied innocently. "See? Even the little muffin agrees with me!" Angel Dust said as he laid back on his chair. Alastor picked himself up a little bit. "Well, I think she is a charming sweetheart." Alastor fixed up his bowtie. "Of course you think that smiles! You also called Char that, even though you're a suspicious strawberry pimp." Angel Dust laughs at his little joke which had sinister symbols appear next to Alastor. Then they all see Charlie and Vaggie, walking into the room everyone else was in. "Hey guys. We just handed her her room. She seems pretty satisfied." Vaggie smiled, crossing her arms over her chest. "Mhm! And I can't get over how nice she is! I still can't believe that an actual human being is living here! Can you imagine the excitement?! But you can't tell anyone she's a human unless she's comfortable with it." Charlie stated happily, then sternly after the second part. "Yeah, yeah. Gotcha Char." Angel Dust agreed to the terms along with everyone else. As soon as they started finished their conversation, they all saw Y/n walking down the stairs. Each of the demons looked at her with a curious expression. "Hey Y/n! Where are you going?" Niffty asked. "Oh, I wanted to go look for a job, so I could make an earning." The rest of them switched on alarming faces as Y/n walked towards the door. Charlie immediately stops her. "I really don't think that's a good idea..." Y/n tilted her head, confused. "Why? Isn't it better if I go look for a job while I'm here?" Vaggie shook her head. "No. We can't let anyone know you're human. Who knows what they might do to you..." Vaggie said, shuddering slightly in her shoes. "Who's they?" Y/n asked. "Sinners, hellborn, overlords, or maybe even worse, Lucifer Magne." Y/n had a look of surprise when those words left Vaggie's mouth. "The Lucifer Magne? King of Hell? Most powerful demon ever? The Morningstar? The original fallen angel?" Charlie nodded at all of Y/n's conclusions. "As well as my father." Charlie finished off. At that point, Y/n felt the safest place was in a small corner filled with cobwebs and spiders littering the floor next to the sofa. Niffty most likely hadn't tidied it up yet. Angel pushed aside Vaggie. "Oh, come on! Don't be so paranoid! Y/n is as fierce as any other demon!" He said with Alastor joining in on the conversation. "I agree, there's nothing standing in the way." Vaggie and Charlie looked at each other with a sigh. "I guess you could go, but if you're in trouble, you have to tell us alright?" Y/n chuckled and nodded, since they were treating her like their kid wanting to go to some type of party after curfew. Charlie and Vaggie handed Y/n some money (which apparently were souls) and gave her very stern instructions. Most importantly, she had to make sure that no one knew she's a human.