Everyone Wants Y/n

Angel Dust: Oh hey! Get a load o' this one! It says, 'I secretly want to sleep with the hell human, I think she's soo hot!'
Angel Dust: Yeah, get in line sweetie, everyone wants to sleep wit' N/n. You ain't special.

Y/n: *tired of being a nice-tsundere*

Angel Dust: Case in point, raise ya hand if ya wouldn't be opposed to sleeping with Y/n.

*Everybody but Vaggie raise their hands*

Niffty: Ooh, me, me!

Y/n: WHA-!? HUSKER?!

Husk: What? Get me a few stiff drinks in me and I'd toss that ass like a salad.

Y/n: YOU'D WHAT MY WHAT LIKE A WHAT?!

Angel Dust: Vags, put your hand up, you're lyin'.

Vaggie: *scoffs* Y/n's my best friend you idiot.

*Angel Dust then proceeds to rip off a picture of a short bikini and place it on Y/n, causing her to startle while Alastor stands in shock trying to look away, turning red, and Husk spitting out his drink in shock while his face also turns red along with Vaggie*

Niffty: *gasps in delight*

Vaggie: Ugh, this is so stupid...

Angel Dust: Yeah, that's what I thought!

Charlie: Don't worry, Y/n! None of us would ever actually try anything! You're just...nice to look at, is all!

Y/n: I'm sorry Charlie, but do you think I should thank you for refraining from assaulting me?! Disgusting!
Y/n: *softly pushes Charlie away* Obey the 6 foot rule please!

(A/n: Saw this comic before and I thought this was funny, so I said, "Fuck it, why not make this into an extra chapter?" By the way, the 2nd chapter is coming in real nice! Thank you for reading!)