1. Finding it

Hi, welcome to the story this is just a short introduction! Also there shouldn't be any manga spoilers except for *Spoiler warning* The fact that Touya is Dabi. Also due to my lack of geography it will still be taking place in Kamino. Thank you for reading <3

The rain was pounding down and the mass destruction was strikingly terrifying. There was rubble covering every inch of Kamino. Despite this all of Japan was celebrating as yesterday one of the most notorious groups of Villians, The League of Villians, had been defeated and captured.

Heroes littered the streets trying to clear up so they could see if anyone was under the rubble.

However the former symbol of peace, All Might was investigating the remains of the former LOV base, with his friend Tsukauchi, searching for any potential evidence to further the investigation against them.

After looking for a while he came across an messy and torn book, covered in a thick layer of dust due to the building collapse.

He opened it hoping to find what he was looking for but he was met with a rather shocking image, or images to be exact.

It was a scrapbook filled with a bunch of different moments in time were the LOV weren't being evil, where the LOV wasn't off hurting a bunch of school children, where the LOV where just being a bunch of normal people.

Of course Toshinori was well aware that villains weren't all evil. But to see them doing normal everyday human stuff, to see them acting like family in these photos, it made him sorry for them a bit.

What really upset him was the school girl, 'Toga' he thinks as he remembers her name. She is the same age as his students, the same age as his successor and despite just being a child she is so broken.

He flips through all the pages and looks at the broken family that call themselves the league of villians.

Hiii, thanks for reading but basically this is the first chapter, sorry if it's short I'm really bad at writing lots but anyway the rest of this book will be oneshots about what All Might saw in the book! The word count is more or less 300. Thanks so much for reading!!!