Valentines Special- Part 3,4 & 5

These are basically tiny oneshots for the Valentine's special so I have more time to write the big one and give it to you on time. A little heads up that the *majority* of these ideas are requests by Lolllllllll1234566 and corn_bred , I'm also happy to take anyone else's requests (within reason). I hope you enjoy :)

Dabi

Dabi being Dabi, hated being stuck with the bunch of idiots that called themselves the League of Villians. Despised it even. He absolutely hated the fact that this was the best way to get back at Endeavor.

So because of this, unless they were planning a new evil plan, Dabi spent most of his time in the tiny room the LOV provided for him. This came equipped with a bed (single of course), bedside drawer, small desk and a closet.

It had (remember this is past tense as the whole building was blown up) a rough wooden flooring and no windows.

On the rare occasions that he left, it was to get some ¥100 hair dye that comes off almost instantly (pretty sure it's one wash dye) from the local cheap store. Which was too expensive for Dabi so he usually had to steal it.

On Valentine's Day he noticed his dye was starting to rub off a bit again, and he didn't want anyone even having a chance of recognising him, so he decided to go out for a bit and stockpile.

The job was done quick, in and out, with about ten new 100ml dyes.

He arrived back to the base and as he couldn't fit them under the bed, he decided to put them in the closet, where to his surprise, upon being opened, sent an avalanche of chocolates and sweets his way, with a giggling blonde behind the door.

Bonus: Dabi should have been mad but actually wasn't as he had never tried chocolate before and was now in love with it.

Mr Compress

Mr Compress just goes around stealing from the grocery store nearby.

Toga had recently introduced Mr Compress to memes and the word 'Yeet'.

Mr Compress went around marbleising candies, throwing them at people and saying "Happy Yeet-intine's day".

I'm sorry that is it for Mr. Compress, I just feel like it's what he would do 😂.

Shigaraki

Like almost everyday in the League of Villains, Shigaraki was throwing a big hissy fit. With this happening Kurogiri decided to escort him to his room door, unsuspecting of the chaos that would soon ensue.

Once Shigaraki entered the door, the unstable wall display of chocolates that Twice had put up, collapsed in on itself, knocking out Shigaraki.

When he woke up he was livid and just destroyed the entire bunch and turned it to dust with his bare hands (of course).

Twice was very sad when he figured out all of his hard work went to waste :(

Approximately 450 words for the stories. Thank you so much for reading and I'm sorry if they are terrible as writing isn't my strongest suit and I am not too motivated 😂. I decided to mush them into 1? Chapter so that it doesn't seem as small and you are not waiting ages for 100-ish words. Thanks for reading!