Toga and Twice- The Prank Duo

This story was requested by Lolllllllll1234566. I hope you enjoy!

One of the first photos that All Might found was a picture of Toga laughing and a VERY angry Shigaraki, covered in goo.

It was a boring day. That was it. And Toga really wanted something to do. So she decided to go to Twice, her bestie, and find something to do. It took a whole lot of convincing but eventually he agreed that he would do one prank on Spinner.

Toga was really creative so she decided she would make it the best prank ever and with help, went onto an editing app and edited Spinner into the live action movie poster of Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles.

Of course though, this wasn't the prank. The biggest part of it was that she stole a bunch of the League's money and went to the nearest nearest print shop and got 1000 copies!

On her arrival back to the bar, whilst everyone was out, she and Twice took it upon themselves to stick it to every inch of the main room, including the ceiling. Twice was worried the entire time of what Spinner would do upon his arrival but really wanted to be a good friend.

The look on the lizard's face when he returned was priceless, however Toga forgot the camera so she decided that she would have to do another prank to make up for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Dabi took his staples out the next day, Twice reluctantly pulled them off the desk they were laying on and brought them to Toga as she asked, then ran away, not wanting to be involved any further.

So whilst she prepared the prank by going the local market (wearing a good disguise of course as it was way more busy than the print shop). She stole a bag of lemons and ran back to the hideout with an angry old woman shouting after her.

She sat in her cramped room coating every single staple that Dabi owned a think layer of freshly squeezed lemon juice made by her earlier.

She giggled to herself thinking 'this is gonna be such a great prank'.

She skipped back to the table where they came from and hid behind another table with her camera waiting for Dabi's arrival.

He eventually came but guilt overcame her (she actually didn't want to be burned alive but let's pretend it was guilt'.

She jumped up from her hiding place and said "Wait Dabi, don't put them back on! I coated them all with Lemon Juice!"

"YOU DID WHAT???!!!"

"I'm sorry I just wanted to pull a funny prank"

"YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE IS FUNNY? YOU'RE GONNA WASH EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE WITH THAT FANCY SOAP YOU BOUGHT WITH THE LEAGUE'S MONEY!!"

"And if I don't?"

"THEN I'LL BURN YOU TO A CRISP AND YOU KNOW I AM BEING SERIOUS".

"Geez ok, sorry crybaby"

Toga spent the rest of the night under Dabi's glare , washing every single staple individually for at least 15 minutes each while Twice sat at a nearby table, glad he backed out when he did.

Toga was very mad she never got her picture and despite the fact she had a bit of hestitation, she knew she had to prank Shiggy next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone in the LOV knew that Toga wasn't behaving the best lately so they were very cautious and wary around her.

Toga used this to her advantage as she wanted to wait until they let they're guard down, then strike with Shiggy.