Unrelated oneshot but idrk

I got a request by @dogwitch that I'm gonna do once I watch some more of s5 (tonight) to see more of DabiHawks relationship as ‼️SPOILERS‼️I now know they have a weird traitor situation going on.

Until then. Enjoy this kind of (but not overly) Togachako fic that is based off of a tiktok.

(This is unedited and I wrote it today in a rush)
Small Manga Spoiler ahead

7th July 2021

The war was over.

The heroes had won.

All of the villains were locked up again.

And yet, Uraraka couldn't bring herself to enjoy the victory due to the cost of the victory.

She was the lone survivor of Class 1a.

The news reporters were all over her, asking about how she did it despite the fact that all of the other kids in that class that had extremely powerful quirks hadn't made it.

Most people wrote it down as sheer dumb luck, or perhaps a quirk awakening.

But once the war was over and Uraraka went over to the police to make a statement and get interviewed, she figured out the real reason to why she survived.

Toga.

The blonde chick convinced the League not to kill Ochako cause she had a crush on her.

Uraraka didn't really know if she was flattered or not but it didn't really matter.

Toga was in prison and would hopefully stay there, along with the rest of the league.

So that's what happened right after the war.

This disaster led to the shut down of UA high, since there wasn't really a lot students left to teach that did survive, other than a few very rare students from the support and hero courses and the general study kids.

So now Uraraka had to go down to the dorms and get her stuff to leave.

She gently walked through the gates in a daze, barely paying attention to her surroundings, remembering how only less than a year ago, she was walking past the same gates, and found a plain freckled boy with green hair tripping.

That was the kind of memory that would have brought her a smile, had you said it months prior. But now it brought her eyes to a glaze, as they tried to surprise tears.

A familiar rat was waiting at the door, directing his former students to the dorms, as they were not allowed to enter the school.

Back in a daze again, she absentmindedly treaded down the familiar path, only snapping back to reality upon seeing the dorm building that she used to live in.

Walking and taking in her surroundings she went up to her old room to pack thinking about all the memories she had there.

She carefully put her stuff in a box and left the room.

Looking across she saw the old dorm room of Shoji (A/N: yes, Shoji was across from her in the floor plan if you search it up).

Walking down the stairs she started to break down and when she reached the bottom she saw a face that wasn't there before listening to her cries.

"Hello Uraraka, Nedzu informed me that you would be here" Aizawa said.

Uraraka said nothing, tears still streaming down her face.

"Look" Aizawa continued "I know that you feel horrible right now, and that grief is yours to keep for how long to choose. I also know you probably don't feel like a hero, but you are Class 1a's hero."

"What do you mean?" she asked through her sniffles.

"Well, in short, you are their legacy. You are proof that they lived and proof that they went through so much. You might feel terrible but you are proof of how strong they were together and how much love you had for each other" he replied.

"I don't want to be a hero anymore" she whimpered, rubbing at her eyes "I've lost all of my friends and I have no clue what I'm doing tomorrow".

Aizawa took the box out of Uraraka's hands and placed it on the floor before pulling her in for a hug.

"That's fantastic" he said to her, depsite the sadness in his voice "Now you can find something else that works for you. I'm cheering you on, and can't wait to see what you grow into".

"Thanks Mr.Aizawa" She replied "Thanks for everything".

She turned to go to the door before feeling a hand on her shoulder.

Mr Aizawa was handing her a few photos he had took of the class over the months, including the class concert.

"Keep them, I think you need them" he said with a soft smile, showing Uraraka a different side of him.

She waved goodbye and left, leaving Aizawa proud of the last student he would ever teach.

(725 Words) WOW THAT IS LONG COMPARED TO WHAT I USUALLY WRITE, anyway bye!)