The Rooftop

This isn't one in the photo album. I also decided to try write in first person for a first time so tell me how it goes please :> I just wanted to write this oneshot :)

Written on 23/03/21

TW? Rooftop

Third Person POV

Truth be told, being in the League of Villains kinda sucks.

Due to being very wanted criminals, you have to keep far away from most of society, and hide yourself from it.

Atushiro Sako (Aka Mr Compress) was bored and lonely most of the time. He loved being a showman but unfortunately for him, he could only put on a show occasionally, whilst fighting heroes.

And due to this tragedy, he often felt compressed himself.

So whenever he gets bored performing to himself in his cramped bedroom and praising himself, pretending it's a big audience, he likes to go to one of the nearby skyscrapers, sit on the roof and relax. It's one of the only times he can truly feel free.

A Random Friday (His POV)

I was sitting on the edge of my bed. Alone.

'I don't know how many times I've did this.

I feel trapped mentally.

I hate being a villain sometimes.

I crave freedom.'

I took a deep breath in and out, trying to let my thoughts leave me.

This didn't work like it normally did, so I had to try my risky backup plan instead.

I took off my villain outfit and put a surgical mask over the lower half of my face. 'This will suffice as a disguise" I muttered to myself before attempting my escape.

I opened my creaky door, and snuck out of the hideout building. From there I nervously waited in line for a train.

I stepped on the train with a fake confidence and sat on the first train seat I saw, before drifting away in my thoughts.

"If you are getting off at Station 4 please prepare to leave the train" the speaker announced.

I got off and hurried into the building I enjoy the views off most. I scurried in and pretended like I was meant to be there, fooling all the workers with my acting skills, before getting into the elevator and pressing the button that takes you to the roof.

Thankfully for me, nobody else got ok the elevator on my way up.

And then I arrived.

The winds of the altitude hit my face and I was hit with an amazing feeling like no other.

I felt free

Including the extra parts the word count is 430 if that's ok.

I kinda hate this ;-; but leave your comments on it if you want it