Random Oneshot x Reader

This is not part of the story but if anyone likes it I might make it a full book. It's also unedited.

You are the UA traitor BTW.

Your quirk: Water manipulation (can bend, use it to heal, breathe underwater and heat up or freeze it)
Your hero name: H2Woah (Acc my hero name for an Oc with this quirk)
Your villain name: PuppetMaster (blood bending and all).

POV: It's a rainy day and the plan will soon be in action and you are ESTATIC.
When you and the rest of Class 1a went outside to train you waited until the 1.30.

Looking at your watched you realised, it's time.

You hid behind a building and used your quirk to gather up all the rain clouds. Bouncing the atoms off of each other, you created a giant lightning bolt and struck it on the electrical boxes controlling the security system.

And then it started.

Villains were bursting out of every side of the school and rampaging. They were no match for the heroes.

While the rest of the classes were trying to fight and fend off the school, you went and stood with the main group of the LOV.

"Y/N, get away from them this instance! They are too dangerous to fight alone" yelled your class rep.

"Fight them??" You shouted for the whole school to hear while laughing manically "WHO DO YOU THINK LET THEM IN!".

The class stood in shock, obviously furious and distraught.

"Wait a minute, you ACTUALLY thought I was on your side" you cackled "This is too good. I suppose though with that much trust in me I should give you a tip. Look behind you".

Whilst the class was stood there helplessly staring at you, they forgot about the fight going on and instantly got ambushed by villains.

"Hero society is a mess" you said as a news helicopter got into the school property sky and started filming you "Did you know that Endeavour is abusive towards his children?? Or that AllMight was once quirkless yet he is rude to other children?? Oh oh what about the fact that the hero commission FORCES children to work for them. You may think I'm the bad guy for betraying the 'good guys' but in a twisted way. *I* am that good guy".

Mina, who was your best friend had obvious tears filling up in her eyes as she was fighting one of the ambush villains with a jumping quirk.

The whole school was a wreck and your were very happy to be the one who caused it. With a wink you left in the portal saying "I really did like some of you, it's a shame. Know that this wasn't my choice though but society's. Maybe in another life I can be a true hero".

And with that you were gone, and UA was in rubble.