Valentine's Special- Finale

Hi everyone!! Here is the finale of the Valentine's special. Again thanks to Lolllllllll1234566 and corn_bred for the ideas. I really hope you enjoyed the mini series and after this I will try and upload 1 or 2 larger stories (800+ words) once a month. Thanks for being patient. And now on with the story!

After staying up the previous night, making treats for all her friends, Toga decided she needed a bit of break.

She really wanted to have a Valentine on this special day and she knew exactly who she wanted it to be. However her dream Valentine was unfortunately an aspiring hero, who was a student at UA -the hero school.

Toga knew that trying to sneak in would be too risky, which is exactly why she wanted to do it, without Shigaraki's knowledge of course.

She had ran out of the chocolates that her and Twice made the previous night is she decided that she would go to the fancy shopping centre a few miles away and steal the most expensive ones.

While skipping down the street on the way to the mall (the LOV is too poor to afford a car) she was happily listening to on cheap headphones 'Tag you're it' by Melanie Martinez and simultaneously thinking about how much her Valentine would love the gift she was going to get them on the special day.

Upon arrival in the centre, she put on a mask to cover her face and gloves to cover her fingerprints, before running into the 'Swiss Chocolatier' shop and
grabbing the most expensive box (a ¥6500 one (that's about 45 pounds/dollars)) and making a run for it.

Now outside of UA's gates, Toga had to be smart about how she would sneak in.

However being Toga she just decided to knock out a food delivery driver heading to UA and take the van that she didn't know how to drive. At first it was bumpy but then Toga started to get the hang of it, much to her surprise.

'Hm, I'm pretty sure I should get a drivers licence due to how good I am at driving this old piece of junk' she thought to herself while getting past the gates.

She rapidly dashed outside of the truck when she was near the doors and realised that 1a were out of their dorms. Toga was thinking how perfect this was as that meant she had some time to explore.

"Oh heck no, I forgot a card" she muttered out loud to herself.

However she couldn't find any paper in Ochako or Izuku's dorm so she decided it would be a good idea to go into the blonde Pomeranian's dorm that she met after taking him at the training camp.

She entered his messy but pretty basic room otherwise, which had no paper except for, a large bookshelf filled with romance manga.

'I'm desperate and this meets the theme more or less' she thought as she ripped out a few pages and added writing to them.

The note read:

Dear Izuku,

I know that you do not know who I am as I can not tell you. But despite that I have made you my Valentine. Enjoy the gifts I got you~.

Ps. Give some to Floaty Girl too, I wanna be friends with her :D.

From Anonymous <3

Once Toga was happy about the note being completed, she got some tape she found lying around and used it to attach her note to the chocolate box before leaving it just inside Izuku's dorm.

She was left with another problem though when she heard the front door of the dorm building open and the chatter of class 1a.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. She reached into a little bag and drank from a vial with a dark red liquid in it before transforming into a middle aged woman.

"I'm so sorry dearies" she said to the Bakusquad who arrived early "I was just trying to clean up the General Studies dorms quick as I am a new janitor but somehow ended up here".

Bakugo Tched whilst Mina apologised for what he said and opened up the door for Toga, letting her outside.

Toga made a bolt for the truck, sped out of UA and propped the driver back in the seat before getting a train to Kamino and walking the rest of the way back to the base.

When she got back from her little field trip, Spinner thanked her and Twice for giving him the Valentine's sweets and not treating him like a monster whilst Toga was just nodding along.

She ran up to her room, grabbed her camera and dragged the whole league down (PS this happened after Magne, ya know).

Shigaraki was grumbling something about this being a 'useless waste of time', Dabi was leaving chocolate and sweets everywhere and Twice and Spinner were just happy.

Toga snapped the shot and happily went upstairs to put it in her photo album with other pictures of her little villain Family.

Bonus: Izuku was so confused when he found the box of chocolates. He then gave a few to Uraraka as the note requested and shared the rest out with the class. However he was further confused when Denki told him he saw a middle aged woman run out the dorms earlier.

{840 words} This one was defo a struggle to find the motivation to write for cause it was a bit longer but I hope you enjoyed it! If you wouldn't mind could you leave a vote or comment :> (not needed tho)