Section 5 (new)

Draco sits on the train with faith, crabbe, and goyle. They walk together from the train to the school. They head directly to the common room while most of the other kids headed toward the great hall.

Draco spots Harry sitting on the sofa reading the notebook Snape had given him. "Of course only potter would spend the holiday break studying." draco chuckles.

"Well granger might." crabbe mumbles.

Harry looks up from the book to see his friends. "Oh! Your back!" He stands up and meets them halfway through the room. "How was your holiday."

Draco shrugs. "I got an ugly sweat from an aunt I never see, a scale for potions class from my mom, my dad said he helped mom pick it out so it counts as from both of them." he shrugs again. "I feel like the school supplies are going to be frequent gifts."

"At least you got something useful." goyle mumbles. "My dad got me a box of candy. Of course you know it's already gone." he grumbles.

Crabbe shrugs. "Mine too. You ate the last of my cookies on the train."

Faith rolls her eyes. "Honestly you two. Do you ever stop eating?" she drags her suitcase to the stairs.

Draco and the others join Harry sitting at the sofa. "So what did you do while we were gone?"

Harry shrugs. "Well I learned about Nicholas Flamel, studied, played some wizards chess with the weasleys, and found a weird mirror that seems to reflect my parents." he pauses for a moment. "Wait, I thought your folks were loaded. Why such small gifts?"

Draco shrugs. "Who cares honestly. Just as good to get something rather than nothing. I made my mom a card." He laughs a little.

"At least we had a decent report card to show." Goyle says.

"And your gran does make the best cookies." Crabbe says.

Harry nods toward the tree. "I got something that used to belong to my dad but otherwise I didn't get much."

Draco shrugs. "Maybe next year." He turns toward harry. "So what about this mirror?"

Harry and Draco go to the room where the mirror is.

"Brilliant." Draco says.

Harry points. "See there they are."

Draco raises an eyebrow. "I only see myself, and you."

Harry looks and realizes his parents aren't there. He moves out of the way. "Is it working now?"

Draco stares at the mirror. An image of his father appeared. As he watched the image turned to him with a genuine smile and gave him a pat on the back.

"Malfoy?" Harry asks.

Draco looks at harry. "Sorry what?"

"What do you see?" Harry asks.

"Oh!" Draco glances back at the mirror. "Well it isn't your parents." He says.

"Oh... must be different for everyone then." Harry frowns.

"The writing is kind of a bunch of gibberish." Draco says. "It might be some sort of code."

Harry shrugs. "I doubt it shows the future."

"How can it? Both my parents are dead." Harry mumbles.

The two leave the room and head back to the commons.

"So you said you found the book?" Draco asks.

"Oh! Yeah I forgot!" Harry nods. "It said nicholas flamel was the creator of something called the sorcerer's stone. That it had the ability to create the elixir of life."