*Chapter 7: Hufflepuff vs Slytherin

(This chapter was re-posted on 12-14-2016 with some edits)

"Look out harry!" 

Harry swerved down just as the bludgers went over his head. He was looking for the tiny golden ball that would help his team win the game, but not being able to find it anywhere again another bludger went right over Harry's head. 

"Quick potter find the snitch!" Draco was yelling from the sidelines. 

Just then he saw it the snitch flew right in front of his face. He reached out for it and fell forward. He hit the ground hard and grabbed his stomach. He felt like he was going to hurl but when he opened his mouth the little golden ball fell out into his hand. 

"Harry potter has caught the snitch." the announcer cried out "Slytherin wins!" 

The Hufflepuff team landed their brooms on the ground and watched the Slytherin team fly around the field celebrating their victory. Harry was already on the ground so when the rest of the team landed he was the center of focus.

They grabbed him and carried him to the common room where they held a small party for their win by playing the new Wii game Draco's father had made for them. It turns out Draco's father knew a wizard that worked with making games for the Wii as a muggle job. The man was very popular with the game publishers and when he took the idea of a Quidditch themed game to them it struck gold almost instantly. They had it made in about a month and Draco's dad had an owl take a copy of it to them only just that morning. (cuz that's what wizards do in their spare time... they make wii games XD)

Harry put the game in and went to character creation. "Hey potter it looks just like you!" Draco said when harry had finished making his character. 

Then harry made three more to look like Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle.

The game select was picking your team and who you would be. They chose Slytherin and harry picked seeker. Draco picked a chaser, Crabbe and Goyle picked beater and they started the game. 

Big captions popped up on the screen. "Slytherin VS Hufflepuff!" the TV sounded a bell and the teams flew out on the field. Harry saw the snitch almost as soon as the game started and he chased it while Crabbe and Goyle were having fun knocking puffs off their brooms with bludgers. 

Draco on the other hand was getting angry that the puff keeper kept blocking his shots. "Crabbe! Goyle! One of you take the keeper. 

Goyle knocked a bludger over to Crabbe and Crabbe hit it at the keeper. The keeper sprawled down and crashed in the sand. The score was 40 to 0 but now they had the advantage because the other teams keeper was gone. Draco managed to get the quaffle about 7 times before harry was able to catch the snitch and win the game.

"Wow that was fun." Harry said handing the controller over to someone else. 

"Yeah when dad says he can get us a new game he really meant a new game ha!" 

"I thought your dad didn't want you playing on the muggle toy?" harry stretched. 

"He said it was ok as long as I only play the wizard based games he has made for us." Draco looked around and handed his controller to someone else, Crabbe and Goyle decided they still wanted to play and for the first time did not follow Draco.

Harry and Draco went upstairs and Draco pulled out a bottle "here potter try this." Draco popped the top off and handed it to harry. 

"What's that?" harry looked at it curiously hoping it wasn't poisoned. 

"I stole it from father he drinks this stuff when he's happy or the stuff makes him happy I have no clue but it's really good. I think he calls it wine?" Draco shrugs. (draco is a bad influence >..>)