Chapter 4

Today was normal.

If normal consisted of being visited by your childhood friend you pushed towards suicide.

Katsuki had already accepted that Izuku wasn't going to leave him alone. So he bared his punishment and gave into whatever Izuku had in store for him. He had read the rest of Izuku's journals but it became all the more real when the owner read along with him. 

Izuku had loved him.

Despite the utter shit Katsuki put him through he loved him.

It had become apparent that Izuku started to warp the details of each encounter to keep some semblance of sanity. They started after a particular nasty fight that lead to Izuku having fingerprints around his neck. Katsuki was brought back to the time he first felt Izuku touch him in his death state.

Those cold callous fingers draining the life from him.

Then to the drowning incident.

He shivered at the memory but focused on the change in the pages as he turned. Recounts of violence turned to meetings of passion and love. 

For ever scream Izuku let out it was replaced with moaning.

For ever contact Katsuki had with him became one of gentle touches.

Every explosion he let catch Izuku it warped into a kiss.

As the pages zipped by the more Katsuki became violent, the more erotic Izuku rewrapped them. It was like he was trying to justify why he had a crush on Katsuki. Those barbaric beatdowns became lovers partaking in intimate actions. It was astonishing how Izuku could do such a thing with his trauma. 

But there was a problem, cracks were showing. They weren't all loving, some had Katsuki being a complete sadist. It wasn't hard to write about it either, Katsuki did feel overwhelming good from beating Izuku back then, he smirked and degraded the other. The only difference between this vicious sex scene and the beating was that Izuku was crying out from pleasure instead of his screams of stop. 

It brought another layer of humiliation for him. 

Was Izuku that desperate to hold on that he had to warp his entire outlook on Katsuki?

"From the raging bully to the loving boyfriend." Izuku whispered in his ear. "Makes a good trope doesn't it?"

Katsuki listened to him chuckling and winced as the cold air settled around him. Izuku pressed his cheek against him and he exhaled slowly as he saw his cold breath. He had moved the heater from down the basement to in here and had it blasting for hours on end. He couldn't be around Izuku without it now and in some twisted way he wanted Izuku to stay longer.

"Hey Katsuki, do you think we would've made a cute couple?" Izuku pulled away from him to sit on his bed, Katsuki closed his book and looked his way. "Well? Answer me."

"I don't know." He mumbled looking away as Izuku's face darkened. 

"Hell, can't you at least try to imagine it." He spat as the room flooded with chilly air. Katsuki felt his body tingle with the beginnings of cold burns, he wanted to turn the heat up but Izuku had him pinned. 

Izuku sat up in one fluid motion and made his way over to him. He stood between his legs and Katsuki looked up into those hollow green eyes. He gulped as Izuku leaned down to press his lips against his. He didn't pull away, didn't resist when Izuku pressed harder.

"The more you cry, the more you fall apart, the more physical I become." Izuku said in a devious voice. "Cry for me Katsuki, think about what you did, grieve for me."

Katsuki did, he would do anything if it made the deceased boy smile. 

He smiled through his tears. 

"I wish you were here. I would take everything back." He said pushing against the frigid lips that were still attached to his. Ghost hands cupped his cheeks and pulled him into a proper kiss. Katsuki gripped his armrests as Izuku demanded to be let in, he gasped and soon it felt like he was playing with ice with how cold Izuku's tongue was. 

But if this is what he had to endure for Izuku he would. He leaned back in the chair, Izuku following him along. Izuku lodged a knee between Katsuki's thighs and pushed his way through to nudge his cock.

Katsuki moaned unexpectedly as his eyes widened. His tongue, he couldn't feel it anymore, it was being swept up in Izuku's. He was trembling uncontrollably as a chill ran through him. His entire body was shutting down and Izuku was watching him through hollow eyes that seemed to spark a bit at his peril. Katsuki pleaded to be released by struggling against him but his body was numb, he couldn't even register if his body was moving along with his desired movements. 

He hoped so, if not he was going insensate. 

As he felt the edges of his vision darken Izuku removed himself completely. He was smirking at him, Katsuki couldn't keep his eyes open anymore, the lidded in a desperate attempt to aware of the dangerous male. "Sleep Katsuki, I won't do anything else."

Katsuki didn't trust that but what else could he do when his body was out of commission? 

He took a risk and closed his eyes.

Izuku smirked watching Katsuki give in, he chuckled darkly as he came forward and lovingly caressed his hair. "I'm going to enjoy you Katsuki."

Later that night Mitsuki heard a faint whirring sound coming from Katsuki's room so she decided to check it out. She barely cracked the door but she still got a steady stream of heat and cold. 'What is he thinking, he could catch a fever like this.' She thought in mild irritation, she fully opened the door and nearly screamed from what she saw. 

"Izuku?" She called out, she wasn't sure if what she was seeing was true. Izuku's ghost was at the end of Katsuki's bed watching him sleep, the ghost didn't acknowledge her. 

She gulped and came inside the room careful not to wake Katsuki. He was shivering under the sheets, curling up in a fetal position with the heater right beside his bed. It seemed it wasn't helping. 'Well it wouldn't with the dead visiting.'

"Take a swan dive off the roof." He muttered turning to her. She flinched away from him, her eyes widening in terror. "Katsuki told me that, now I shall do the same to him." He grinned at her with a crazed look in his eyes. 

"Your son is mine for the taking."