Chapter 6

3 months.

That's how long it took for Izuku to learn how to fully control his ability to make himself touchable. 

He's been wearing Katsuki down between those three months. 

Katsuki was a fighter, he wasn't depressed or anything like that.

But whenever he caught a glimpse of Izuku he collapses into a heap. He was giving Izuku his wish. Just like how he said before.

"Grieve for me, cry for me the more you feel the more I grow." 

Katsuki was providing it to the tee. 

Now he could to one more step rather it was the final step.

"Strip." Izuku demanded as soon as he came through the walls. Katsuki shuddered a bit before obeying, as his body came to view Izuku grew proud. 

Scars littered Katsuki.

It was a miracle he's managed to keep them all from his teacher or classmates. Izuku had even given him a few of them across his chest and thighs. He looked so beautiful, he walked over to him and brought him into a kiss as he was pulling off his pants and boxers. Katsuki moaned wrapping his arms around Izuku's neck. 

With Izuku becoming more solid the ghost boy had stepped things up in the sexual department. With Izuku's constant glacial touch the blond's body has adjusted to it and even became aroused by it. Izuku had done his research, to let someone of the dead become this strong was a danger to the living being, he was essentially feeding off Katsuki's life energy and sooner or later he would die.

But there was a way to ensure Katsuki ended up with him in the end. Something that hadn't been mentioned in history for years. It was something grieving women did to ensure they would go to where their husband went when they die. 

They summon their husband's spirit or ghost if you will. 

Grieve over them.

Cry over them.

Feed the dead with their own life energy.

And when they can maintain a physical form for extended periods they have sex with them.

The dead release their essence inside their living partner which tether them to their dead partner.

When the living eventually die they will spawn next to their lover. 

It was obvious what Izuku was going to do now but Katsuki didn't need to know that. He didn't need to know until Izuku told him to kill himself. He pushed Katsuki back into the bed and pushed him onto his back. 

Izuku smirked as his pectorals jiggled at the movement. He opened his legs and slotted himself between before leaning over and latching onto his plush breasts. Katsuki squeaked as he used his arm to encourage him further by pushing his head down to to nip and suck him. "I-Izu ahh~ cold~" 

Izuku hummed looking up at him as he played with his nipple. "I'm not one for foreplay Katsuki." Izuku pulled his pants down and Katsuki grew nervous. "I just love your chest."  He pushed his fingers inside Katsuki who arched his back as the chill went up his spine. 

"W-Wait, n-no." Katsuki protested, he tried to push away from Izuku.

"What's wrong darling, it's not the first you've been in this position." Izuku tilted with a lopsided smirk. 

"But you've never-"

"I thought we could go further." He shoved them deeper as the pulsing heat clenched on his fingers. "Seems your loving it."

"No Izuku no!" Katsuki tried to pull away with earnest but he was trapped, the room became numb with Izuku's shivering presence. Katsuki released an arctic breath and whimpered as Izuku's fingers seemed to freeze his insides. "No, I'm not ready."

"Can't wait forever Katsuki," Izuku said in a flat voice as he looked over the other's betrayed face. "Look at it this way I'm the only one who will ever touch you like this."

Katsuki felt his world fall beneath his feet. 

"Who would want a murderer for a lover?"  Izuku kissed his neck, Katsuki's was turning purple, his lips were blue. He sighed and pulled back completely, he would have to stop before Katsuki got too numb. Between the blond's legs were he was was a dark purple. 

"I'll come back tomorrow,"  

"Izuku!" Katsuki called before he could leave. Izuku turned to him with bored eyes. "Do you still love me?"

Izuku smiled, "I love you Katsuki, love you so much." He came back over to him and kissed him deeply. Katsuki pulled him closer ignoring his protesting body.

"Even- even if I'm a murderer?" Katsuki mumbled when they pulled apart a bit. "Even if I killed you."

"I came back to you didn't I? I love you Katsuki." Izuku connected their lips again tugging on the soft blond locks. "I have to go, warm up yourself."

He pulled away and got ready to leave. "I'll be ready, I promise." 

Izuku smiled and disappeared. 

He walked the empty night streets with a smile.

Katsuki had committed himself to him without knowing it. "I'll make it worth your wile Katsuki, I promise."

Back at home Katsuki sat in the warm bath watching the purple marks between his thighs disappear, a knock sounded at his door and he quickly got out and got dressed. "What is it hag?" He spat when he saw her standing in his room.

"Katsuki you need to stop letting him in here." She said tersely. "He's trying to kill you."

Katsuki panicked a little on the inside but there was no way he was backing down from this woman. He promised Izuku and he wasn't going to breaking any promises any time soon.

"What are you talking about old hag?" He tried to feign ignorance but his mother had him figured out.

"I hear you talking to him, loving him, kissing him Katsuki's he's nothing more than a wandering shell of the Izuku we knew. And by letting him feed off you your slowly killing yourself." She persisted as she tried to hug him but Katsuki wasn't having it.

"I killed him mom, your don't get it because you weren't their when I told him to jump." He gripped his head crouching down as he tried to fend of the memory. 

"You didn't hear the wet splat he went out with, you didn't see his final expression but I did! And I have to live with it and if wanting me dead would make him happy then so be it. I can't live with this pain hag, I just can't. I love Izuku and he loved me right until the very end when he jumped and even in his death he still loves me. I'd be an idiot not to love him in return." 

She knew she lost him.

She was too late.

Izuku had won.

"You fucking idiot." She cursed as she ran out of the room.

Katsuki could careless, he got back in his warm bath and made a note to get the heating comforter from the linen closet. He wanted Izuku to hurry back, he missed his kisses.

"I love you Izuku." Katsuki whispered as he sunk further into tub.