Chapter 7

Katsuki got a heating comforter for his bed.

Izuku was patiently waiting for him to become comfortable before he actually made a move to go get between his legs. 

Katsuki stripped down and laid in the middle of his bed.

Legs open.

Arms out.

"Katsuki you look so beautiful." Izuku murmured as he lovingly dragged his eyes over the blond's scarred body. "My beautiful Katsuki." He walked over to him as pieces of his clothing started to disappear off him, he solidified himself and looked over Katsuki with a smile.

"Come here Izuku," Katsuki called with a purr in his voice. 

He was ready.

Ready to give Izuku everything.

Ready to die by Izuku's way. 

It felt like he was walking in pitch dark and the only source of light was Izuku. He ran towards him and Izuku extended his hand. Katsuki was ready to take it. He didn't want to live in a world without Izuku. It was impossible to even think that.

Izuku came between his parted legs and leaned over to kiss him. Katsuki accepted his tongue and wrapped his arms around him. Katsuki moaned into his mouth as Izuku started to feel his chest, squeezing it and rolling his nipples. Katsuki used his thighs to hold onto Izuku as he grinded their erections together. It was freezing but Katsuki loved it, Izuku bucked back into him as they started a pace. "Haah, Izu-ah~ku. It feels good, love you~" 

Izuku smiled and sucked on his neck  leaving his final bruises to his living body. "Love you too Katsuki, love you so much." He murmured as he tongued his nipples as he rubbed the insides of his lover's thighs brushing his erection ever so slightly. 

"I fingered myself in the bathroom." Katsuki admitted with a glowing face of red. Izuku smirked as he traced the contours of Katsuki as he headed lower and lower. He stopped at the other's erection before swallowing him up in one go. Katsuki flung his head back as he bucked into that icy paradise, his walls were thin so he knew his parents would eventually heard him but he locked the door. 

"Izuku~ I'm gonna come if you do it so good." Katsuki whimpered as he tried to pull away from his mouth, Izuku sucked on his tip for extra teasing before spreading Katsuki's ass for his viewing pleasure. 

"Want Daddy to eat out your little pussy?" Izuku smirked as he featured a new aspect of his death. Body manipulation. He tongue got longer as he opened Katsuki with it. A silent moan came from the other as he laid stiff with arousal. Izuku smirked as he curled his tongue looking for his prostate. 

"DAddy~!" Katsuki suddenly yelled and Izuku concluded that he had found it. "Yes, I want Daddy to fuck my pussy." Izuku chuckled in his head at Katsuki's new found kinks. Izuku was just tossing out what he think the other would go for, turns out his was right.

Izuku retracted his tongue, Katsuki whined and shoved his ass right on his mouth, shivering at the glacial lips pressing kisses to his rim. "Stroke your clit baby, I wanna see you having fun." Katsuki didn't hesitate as he fisted himself trying to calm down before Izuku even pushed it in. Izuku went back to eating him out and somehow their positions changed leading Izuku to having Katsuki ride his face while the other stroked himself. 

Izuku wanted to tell Katsuki his parents could hear him but he left it alone. Where's the fun in that? As Katsuki came his warm walls sucked in Izuku deeper and the greenette decides that it was his turn to get off. He flipped Katsuki on all fours and watched the other grip the pillows in anticipation. Izuku watched that pink puckered hole wink at him, teasing him to get in and wreck it. He pushed inside, Katsuki hissed at the tight entry but he he screamed into his pillows as Izuku buried himself balls deep inside.