w a k e

'baby wake up I'm horny'

Alex whispered in my ear, I was contemplating what to do what I felt Alex move his hand up my waist to my chest, his hand latched onto one of my breasts,

I placed my hands on his and went to remove them but I had one more question before I did,

'what are you doing Alex',

Alex didn't respond at first, I removed his hands from my chest and turned around so I was facing, I looked up at his face and saw that smile of his.

'You know Alex if you had actually waited till I had woken up, I could have taken my shirt off and we could have had a little fun before we get up',

I said giving him a smile. Alex raised his eyebrow at me, his hands made it's way to the bottom of my shirt and they began to pull up my shirt, I stopped him.

'Not after the stunt you just pulled'

I said jumping out of bed, heading towards the bathroom

Alex was shocked but he quickly jumped out of bed and pushed against the wall, I didn't know what to expect but his hands made a connection with my waist and soon enough he picked me up and threw me onto the bed. He jumped on top of me and began kissing down down my neck, he came up for a breath of fresh air and he gave me that cheeky grin that I love. His head then went under my shirt, I was confused as to what he was doing until he took my breast into his mouth making sure to leave a mark where he could. He worked his way down my chest and onto my stomach he eventually reached my pelvis, once he reached my pelvis the kisses when from being passionate and rough to be extremely gentle. I wanted to treat Alex right now so I pushed him away from me, he looked at me confused.

'Did I do something wrong baby girl?'

Alex asked, his question was soon answered as I flipped us over.

My hands reached the elastic on his boxers and I began to pull them down, I began to stroke his length in my hand before I began to lick his tip, Alex propped himself up on his elbows so he could see what I was doing. He moaned as I licked his tip, hearing his moan encouraged me to take his full length in my mouth, I did what I could and what I couldn't fit in my mouth I began to stroke. Alex quickly came in my mouth, I quickly swallowed as Alex pulled me up and flipped me onto the bed. Alex gently spread my legs as he reached over and grabbed a condom, and slid it on. He began to insert his tip and slowly entered his full length making sure that I was okay and comfortable, he began going in and out of me, quickening up his pace quite quickly. I wasn't going to be able to last much longer, we were both moaning messes but I could feel the knot in my stomach already forming. Alex reached his high slowly after mine and we ended up in the same position that we woke up in.