The Trick| part 2

You nodded at him, your brother asked him, "Sir? Does there happen to be a store around here? Our truck needs some oil and gas, it's empty". "Uh yeah, I can give ya a ride there if ya want" he replied. "Yes please, can you pick two of us up at the resting spot?" He asked. "Of course" the man replied and got into his truck. You and your group went back to the resting spot and waited for him, a few minutes later he arived, you and (f/n) jumped in, you were in the middle he was on the other side of you. He pulled off and started driving, "So what's your name?" (f/n) asked the man. "Lester, Lester Sinclair" he awnsered "What's yall's names?" He then asked. "(F/N" your friend said "Y/N" you replied. You felt something from the man's side nudging your leg, you look down to see a hunting knife, you were always into knifes, apparently he seen you looking at it because he pulled it out "Don't worry it's a hunting knife, I aint' gunna hurt ya" he swung it around a bit, startling you a tiny bit at first. He then slammed it into the dashboard making you and your friend jump, he stopped the truck, and opened the doors, you and your friend got out and went to the town nearby Lester said there was a store, the town was completely abandoned looking, you and your friend looked around, and came across a church, you and (F/N) opened the door slowly, you got embarrassed seeing a funeral in session, you closed the door when the preacher seen you, your face was a deep red from embarrassment, a man walked out, he had a baseball cap on, he looked at you and your friend, "I am so so so so sorry, we dident know" you said quickly, he sighed and lit a cigarette "You shouldn't go into places without permission.." he finaly said, "Were sorry, uh.. do you guys have a store around you can take us too after that?" your friend asked him. "You don't know, you did barge in" he said in a serious tone, "We are so sorry, we dident mean to, we were looking for somone to ask if there was anyone to help us" you say sympatheticly, he sighs and thinks for a second.