He Can Change

Your POV:
Bo was on the couch tapping his fingers still angry about Vincent's scar. You looked at Vincent, he had put you down.
"I will go talk to him, I don't want him to yell at you again" you smiled weakly, Vincent nodded and walked to another room. You went to Bo, he looked at you with anger and then looked away growling.
"Why are you so mad?" You sat down beside him, he dident awnser.
You sighed "Bo c'mon.. tell me why are you so damn mad, please?" You grabbed his head and made him look at you, you had a stern look on your face, he snarled a bit before awnsering.
"Vincent hurt himself, he does it to get attention, I hate it" he growled, you sigh "But? Even if he did that don't give you the right to hurt him more, emotionally, your his brother, you need to watch over him, you never know when you might loose him..." you sighed "I myself, have lost a few people, mostly my family." You took your hands off his face and pat one of his legs and got up. "Please, think about it Bo, I don't want you to loose him" you walked out of the room to where Vincent went, he was curled up on his bed, he looked at you, you smiled and sat beside him, "I talked to him, he dident give much of a respo-" you were cut off by Bo walking into the room. He sighed and hugged you and Vincent "I'm sorry" he said quietly, you and Vincent both hug back.