A New Day

Your Pov:
You woke up in Vincent's bed again, you immediately noticed Vincent was gone, you sat up and stretched. You looked at the end of a bed to see some clothes and a note saying
"Here's ya some clothes, Vincent picked then out for you, there's food on the stove if your hungry, we are my store if you need us -Bo"
You smiled and got dressed, it was a big soft jacket, with some comfy jeans, you got food and ate. You then made your way to the store, you seen Vincent facing his back to you looking at Bo who was working, you snuck up and put your finger to your lips when Bo seen you, he pretended he dident see you. You then jumped onto Vincent's back, he let out little yelp as he tried to toss you off, you held on and giggled, he stopped when he herd you and flipped you into his arms, he hugged you and nuzzled your hair, you hugged back and smiled.
"Well good morning to you as well" you said with a giggle in your voice, Vincent put you down. You looked at Bo and hugged him, "I dont like hugs" he growled, "But you hugged me last night when I had that nightmare" you giggled, "In the mornings I hate hugs" he replied. You chuckled and let him go, Vincent grabbed your wrist and pulled you closer, he then picked you up and ran into the woods you yelped a bit surprised by this action, "Be careful Vincent! Don't let her get hurt!" Bo yelled to Vincent and got back to work.

~~~TIME SKIP~~~

Vincent stopped and set you down, you noticed you were placed in a flower medow, you looked at all the pretty flowers and smiled. Vincent looked at you, you seen a rose flower, Vincent grabbed a flower, you dident see what it was at first because it was behind another set of flowers he picked a few more and hid  it behind his back, he tapped you, you looked at him, he handed you some roses and a Kinabalu orchid, (those are the most expensive flowers ever) you smiled and took the flowers, "Thank you, that's so sweet" you hugged him, he hugged back.