Oh Hello There

Your POV:
You herd breathing from another room, you look at where you herd it and walked over and seen a man with a wax face, or a mask? No it was a mask. He looked harmfull, but some way gentle? "O-oh, h-hello" you accidentally stuttered.

Vincent's POV:
'SHOOT SHE FOUND ME WHAT DO I DO?!?!' I yelled in my mind, I waved a little and backed up a bit afraid. She tilted her head when I did that,"Your shy aren't you?" She smiled, my mask could melt if my face wouldn't stop being so warm. "It's alright, I'm not going to hurt you, I can't if I even wanted to" she looked at her leg, it was now very bloody, I gasped a bit and stared at it and looked at her face.
"It hurts a lot, but if I can walk I'm fine" she smiled, she was so, unafraid, how? Look at me, Bo said I look like a creep sometimes.

Your POV:
You watched him look at me with so many emotions at once, I smiled at his expression, I only seen his eyes but I could tell emotions by eyes. I looked at him and noticed there was a big cut on his arm, I walked to him carefully, since he was shy, and touched his arm, not the scar but to look at it more.

Vincent's POV: I watched her walk over to me slowly, carefully, she touched my arm with my cut, I flinched a bit, "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you, I wanna help you" she said in a soft, gentle, careing voice. I sat down with her as she rolled my sleeve up to reveal my cut. This made my face go from really warm, to feeling like fire. What's going on?!?!

Your POV: You sat down, he did too, you rolled his sleeve up to reveal a deep long cut "Poor thing" you said sympatheticly, and took bandages you took from Bo out of your pocket putting it around his arm.

Vincent's POV: I watched her put the bandages on my arm, she did it alot better than my brothers, she did it carefully, gently, calm, she dident yell at me like Lester and Bo do, I felt sleepy and put my face in my hand and fell asleep.

Your POV: You finished wrapping the bandages "Fi-" you looked at him sleeping "Awe" you smiled, you layed him back, you put his head in your lap for comfort, so he wouldn't be uncomfortable, you stroked his hair, his hair was black, kinda curly and straight, his hair was long. You two got along well quickly. You wondered what Bo and your friend were doing.