Secrets Don't Last Forever

Bo's POV:
I gasped a bit when Y/N hugged me, she was that happy? Wait...  Why is she here? I told her to stay in my shop..
"Y/n?" I looked at her, she looked back at me.
"Yeah?" She smiled wide.
"Why did you come here? I told you to stay" I said, her smile turned to a worried sad face.
"I wanted to look around more" She said and hid her face in my chest, oh great... the warm feeling in my face is back, why do I feel like this? I don't like her... do I? No, no that can't be. I sighed and smiled at her nuzzling against my chest.
"I'm not mad at you, you just wanted to explore, that's fine, I just don't want you hurt" I tried to help make her feel better, it worked a bit, she looked up at me and released me from the hug. I felt her awkwardness growing, she seen something she wasent supposed to... I could tell, Vincent played with his fingers like she did.
"What happened... what did you see?" I asked
"Nothing?" She lied
I grabbed her and pulled her closer with a serious face "What did you see..." I spoke in a serious voice
She hesitated and looked behind me.

Your POV:
You hesitated to tell Bo you had met Vincent, right when you were about to tell him you seen him, Vincent was standing behind Bo in the other room, he tilted his head and looked at you and Bo, Bo turned around and looked at Vincent. "Ah... I see... you met my brother, that was supposed to be hidden" he raised his voice at the end a bit, Vincent lowered his head a bit and played with his fingers, Bo realized the bandages on his arm and growled.
"AGAIN?!?! YOU NEED TO BE MORE DAMN CAREFULL WITH YOUR FUCKING SELF, MOTHER WOULD ME SO FUCKING MAD RIGHT NOW!!!" Bo yelled at him forgetting you were standing right there, he grabbed Vincent's shirt collar and pulled him down to his face. Vincent made a whimper noise as his eyes filled with tears, you snarled at Bo and pushed him as you looked at Vincent wiping his tears not moving his mask.
"Shhhh, shhh it's ok, don't cry, he's just being a bad brother at the moment" you smiled a little bit to encourage him, Vincent grabbed you pulling you closer, he hugged you and nuzzled into your shoulder, you smiled and hugged him back playing with his hair.
"Y/N leave him be, he needs to be punished" Bo snarled at you
You snarled back at him and covered Vincent's ears, "No he does not, it was a fucking accident and you shouldn't yell at him for a damn accident he made" you felt Vincent's grip around you tighten, you smile and take your hands off his ears and stroked his hair "I'm sorry he treats you like this Vincent" you whispered in his ear, he nuzzled you and nodded.