🌧I Hate You, I Love You☁️ StaticLoveTune

Vox and Alastor had such a loving relationship once, the two seemed practically perfect for one another, Alastor even allowing the media demon to touch him. The two overlords were madly in love with each other, all of hell knew about their relationship, they were a feared duo, and everyone knew not to fuck with one unless they wanted trouble with the other as well. That said, they were almost the perfect couple, there was still blaring issues the two couldn't agree on. There's different media interests being the most blaring of them all, but typically the two could put them aside and begrudgingly co-exist with both fashions. The two were engaged and were planning to have a child after Alastor revealed to the TV demon part of his hell punishment is the ability to give birth. Vox was overjoyed at the news as the two prepared to have an afterlife filled with love and bloodshed together and their future bundle of joy.

Alastor was overjoyed when he held the pregnancy test in his claws, only for his mood to drop as he watched Vox trash his mother's old radio. Alastor burst into tears and started screaming at Vox, the TV head screaming back about how was he supposed to know it was his mom's radio!? Things neither one truly meant were said and the deer demon threw the silver band to the ground as he stormed out of the house. Both sinners were both left broken, Alastor couldn't drink his feelings away with their baby slowly developing in his stomach, and even though he was furious with his ex fiancé, he still loved him and their child. Vox was able to drink his troubles, but the alcohol didn't do anything to ease the hurt, he couldn't let go of their engagement rings as everything seemed to finally sink in. That was how Vox met Valentino, it was just meant to be a one night stand, he doesn't even really remember how it started, much less how it became a relationship. Vox and Valentino both knew this is a relationship with no real feelings attached, neither of them loved each other, yet Vox seemed to get PTSD every time they fought and broke up.

   Alastor faired no better, Nifty and Husk doing their best to cheer the buck up, but Alastor was a single parent now, how was he supposed to move on like this? Still, he didn't let the situation stop him from trying to carry on as normal, though Nifty or Husk would have to accompany him as he went out looking for baby supplies. Alastor nearly burst into tears as he held his babies ultrasound in his claws, gently caressing his stomach as he thought about the baby boy settling in. The pregnancy symptoms hit him hard, anger and sadness seemed to be a constant as her screamed and cried about Vox most days and nights. Most of the time Husk wouldn't put up with that shit, but he'd been broken hearted once, he couldn't imagine being pregnant to boot. There was so much hatred between the two, the two getting into arguments every time they saw one another, thankfully it never escalated into physical fights. Both always gave each other a look, one anyone could tell the meaning of, a stare expressing their true feelings. Their yearning, their love that never faded away, and their desire to put their petty dispute aside and pick up where they left off, but they were both just too stubborn.

   Alastor cried along with his baby as he held the newborn in his arms, it pained the deer to gaze into the babies robotic eyes that were far to much like his other fathers. Despite this, Alastor cradled the baby in his arms as he let things sink in again, he no longer had time to worry about Vox, he had to focus on the bundle wrapped up in his arms. Helping with the hotel wasn't because he was bored, that was simply the most believable excuse he could think of, in truth he simply wanted a safe place to hide his son. It was a decade ago Alastor and Vox broke up, and nine years ago since their son, who Alastor named Jonathan, came into the world.

   Vox spent his nights laying in bed with his pet shark Vark, Valentino absolutely hated the animal, Al probably would too Vox thinks with a bitter smile as he stares up at the ceiling

Vox spent his nights laying in bed with his pet shark Vark, Valentino absolutely hated the animal, Al probably would too Vox thinks with a bitter smile as he stares up at the ceiling. Is this really what moving on is? Staring up at the ceiling and reminiscing on all the things they could have been and never were? Thinking about what they almost had, the wedding bells that never rang, the family they never had. He pulls himself out of bed and grabs his suit coat, there was a reason he was dead set on wearing that coat, that coat still had the deer demons scent attached, even though a decade has passed since the deer wore it. Vox wished Alastor had a fucking phone so he could just apologize that way, because he knew they were both too stubborn to ever apologize face-to-face. There was no way in hell either of them could set aside their pride, yet this ongoing feud was killing him inside, was it killing Alastor as much as it was killing him?

Alastor laid in bed cradling the young boy in his arms, the nine year old had both their energy combined and it drove everyone around him ramped. He sighs as he runs his claw through the cyborg deers hair, tears pricking the corner of his eyes as he thinks about how different things could be. Yet there was nothing he could do anymore, Vox loved Valentino now, and he couldn't stop him if that was the only man Vox wanted now. It killed Alastor to see the way Vox looked at Val, he wanted to tear his heart out of his chest, but he couldn't die when he had a child that needed him. Jonathan flusters his eyes open slowly, shuffling closer to his fathers chest tired robotic eyes dimly lit the room. "Dad...? Why are you still awake?" Jonathan asked in a sleepy voice, rubbing the sleep from his tired eyes. Alastor smiles sadly as he pets his son, the cyborg fawn leaning into his fathers touch as he looks up at the tired buck. "I'm just making sure you're safe my fawn" Alastor whispers, he holds his son close as the fawn drifts off to sleep again. He hadn't allowed himself to grieve, he couldn't grieve the loss of his only relationship when he had a child to love and raise, he couldn't.

He was on his way to the hotel when he walked past Vox and Valentino, the V's hands interlocked for everyone, taunting the radio demon. Bitter thoughts overwhelming the energetic deers mind, you don't give a damn about me the deer though, he gasped as the V's suddenly stop and turn to face him. Had he said that out loud? He gulps and starts to sprint towards the hotel, ignoring the sound of heavily polished shoes following him as he ran to his room as quickly as possible. "Dad!" Jonathan cheers running up to his father as soon as he opens the door, Alastor dropping down and clutching his son, his thoughts were in a tangle, his heart was a mess. "Dad?" Vox familiar voice said softly from behind him, Alastor's voice hitched as he heard his familiar voice, he slowly turns to face the TV head, his son clutched in his arms. Two sets of robotic eyes meet for the very first time, and automatically they knew who the other was. "Papa?" the nine year old mutters, "son?" Vox says back, tears appearing on his screen as he gazes upon his son for the first time.

Robotic eyes meet ruby reds, and as if by some magic they finally found the words they were looking for since a decade ago. "I'm sorry" they said in unison, the two slowly walking towards one another, Vox caressing Alastor's cheek as the deer leans in and places a kiss against his screen. Jonathan grins big as he looks up at his parents, happy his parents were finally happily together again and excited to have two dads instead of one. The media demons went public about them getting back together, and Jonathan no longer had to be kept a secret, as no one was dumb enough to fuck with the son of two overlords. After a year of being back together, Vox proposed to Alastor again, presenting him that same ring he kept from eleven years ago. Alastor cried as he possibly yelled yes at the top of his lungs, their friends all cheered as the wedding commenced, Jonathan threw the flowers down as he guided his dad to his papa. He hugged his fathers before skipping to a chair, the overlords overjoyed at their sons enthusiasm and acceptance. Vox removes the veil covering Alastor's face, their eyes interlock before fluttering shut and warm lips met a cold screen. It was a rough road, but they managed to get through, it was as clear as the wedding bells above and their sons cheers, they would make it through.