🌧Memories: RadioHusk☁️

Inspired by a comic I found a few hours before I started writing this, picture above made by the person who made the comic. ⚠️ Warning: this is going to be super angsty, not like my last one were it was kinda angsty, this is like super angst. Also, yes, I am well aware Alastor's cause of death was a "dog related accident". However, that does not necessarily mean it was the dogs themselves that killed him.I hope you enjoy regardless!
___________________________
Husk stared at his long time 'friend' from the bar of the Hazbin Hotel blankly. He was lost in his thoughts. His own little world. His memories. Alastor didn't remember the time they had together when they were alive, but he did, and it hurt. Husk couldn't blame the deer demon for forgetting, the guy was shot in the head, that had to have effected his head somehow. Despite repeatedly reminding himself of this though, the cat demon was bitter. He was bitter towards the world for taking Alastor away from him, then bring him back in his afterlife, only for him not to remember him.

It was true Alastor didn't remember much from when he was alive, but he was pretty sure he and Husk were good friends, since he partially remembered him when they met down in hell. He didn't remember much, but the cat certainly knew about him being a murderer when he was alive, but didn't tell anyone, so that meant that they must have been close to Alastor! He could also faintly remember the other being there when he died, but not involved, but that was all he could remember of the incident-that and those mangy beast. Alastor never really thought about it to much, it wasn't something he felt he should be concerned about, as he and Husk would remain friends in the afterlife as they did in life.

That is...what he told himself, but in truth, he felt this odd feeling in his chest that drew him to the winged feline. He thought it was odd, so he asked his friend and fellow overlord-Rosie-if she was familiar with this feeling. The demoness told him he was absolutely smitten with the feline, causing the poor deer to turn into a strawberry as his face flushed red. Rosie went on to list the symptoms of being in love-since she knew he wouldn't just accept that he had feelings for anyone. Alastor couldn't deny it after that, the symptoms matched perfectly to what he was feeling, and he didn't like it, not one little bit.

Alastor pushed his feelings down, deep down, so he wouldn't have to accept that he had feelings for someone. He was the all powerful Radio Demon! He wasn't meant to fall in love! Love was a weakness for selfish sinners to exploit! He wasn't weak! He had no weaknesses! Yet, as time went on, he eventually gave in to this feeling, for it seemed the more he fought his feelings, the worse it became. Thought he accepted these feelings, he never spoke of them, he'd surely become a laughing stock! So he kept his mouth shut.

Back with Husk, he still hadn't returned from his trip through memory lane. The two had a secret relationship back then, but they didn't allow that to hold them back from having a beautiful relationship. He remembered all their first, their first date, first kiss, first "I love you"s, he remembered them all while staring at the back of his love's head. Tears threaten to escape the sunken eyes of the cat demon, he wanted his lover back desperately, he didn't know how much longer he could just wait and hope he would get his memories back, if he even could.

Husk chugged down another bottle of cheap booze as he laid his head against the bar counter, before hearing the soft music of a violin play. His memories started to betray him once again as he thought back to the first time he heard Alastor play the violin. He was so elegant, the soft look on his face as he watched his nimble fingers caress the strings of the instrument was breathtaking to Husk, though he wouldn't admit it. The melody that played would remain with Husk for as long as he continued to exist, it was a beautiful serenade, one you wouldn't expect to be played by the charismatic Alastor. These memories only further worked to break Husk resolve as he began to lose his resolve and was on the brink of tears.

Husk slammed his paws on the bar counter. It was time to stop crying and actually do something god damnit! He heaved a heavy sigh before making his way to his past lover, his heart felt heavy in his chest as he got closer to the man he once knew. He slowly reached out his paw and turns Alastor's head, this gets Alastor's attention as he turns around to look at his feline friends "why hello Husker! May I help you?" the Radio Demon asked with charisma, the same charisma that made Husk fall in love so many years ago.

Husk gently caressed the thin grey cheek of the deer before him. Instead of the grey skin Alastor had now, Husk could only see the tan sun kissed white skin that once was there. He moved his paw to push his once chocolate brown- now scarlet hair aside, revealing a small x in the middle of his forehead. Husk eyes softened at the sight, a reminder of that awful day, a reminder of what he lost, a reminder of the love that was lost.

Alastor stared at Husk utterly confused and baffled at the feline. Why was Husk just staring at him? And why did he seem so...sad? Alastor searched in Husk eyes for the answer, since the eyes were the windows to the soul, and in them he saw...them. They we're together, happy, both of them. He saw memories of his long forgotten past, memories of sharing breakfast in the morning, sweet night time kisses, whispers of sweet nothings in each other's ears, he saw...love. It was then that everything returned to him, all the memories of the love they shared, the sensations, the feelings, they all came back to him all at once.

Husk gently puts his claws on Alastor's face, conflicted on what he should do. Alastor closed his eyes and help Husk paw to his cheek, gently nuzzling the pad of Husk paw. Husk smiled softly at the endearing sight, Alastor used to do that all the time when they were alive. Husk slowly leaned forward and kissed the red head, to which Alastor happily returned. The two stayed like that for several minutes until they finally had to pull back, they stared each other lovingly, as if there was nothing else in the world but them. Suddenly, Alastor said something that made Husk heart thump.
I remember.

Hey I finally finished it. That's 1 draft down...4 more to go.