🌧Radiodust Week 2021: Kings☁️

⚠️Warning: this story deals with heavy topics like implied sexual assault, abuse, toxic relationships, etc.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Once upon a time, there was four kingdoms, the deer, moth, snake, and spider kingdoms. These kingdoms were once all rival kingdoms, and the great kings all agreed it was time that the fighting ended, so that peace may be restored. However, the moth king refused to just simply accept peace with all three kingdoms without a benefit. The moth king had his eye on the younger son of the spider king, and was unwilling to create peace with the kingdoms without his hand in marriage. The spider king always held a certain disdain for the younger of his boys, so he didn't hesitate to give the young prince away. The snake king was a greedy man, and while the spider king dad two other children, he demanded the hand of the deer kings son. The deer prince was a warrior prince, he was thin and lanky but was strong and agile, a gentleman like any prince should be, but with a thirst for blood. The deer king scoffs and allowed it, the king having always hated his only son, the warrior heart and thirst for blood he carried not befitting of a future king. Neither son said a word in discontent, both knowing the consequences that would befall upon them if they dared go again their fathers wishes.

The moth and spider kingdoms were united by the moth king and spider prince's marriage, as well as the snake and deer kingdoms with the marriage of the snake king and deer prince. Neither prince was content with their marriage, as it became abundantly clear rather quickly that love played no part as to why they were chosen, but rather lust and greed respectively. The moth king was known to be adulterous, a man who couldn't keep his hands to himself if his life depended on it, the spider prince Anthony was just another toy for his vast collection of play-things, and the poor prince could do nothing to stop it. Meanwhile, the snake king chose the deer prince Alastor for his bloodlust and warrior heart, having such a strong and powerful man as his bride would surely make everyone fear and respect him. Though he would have much rather had the hand of the moth king Valentino, a fact that Alastor picked up quite quickly as the serpent known as king Pentious would often gaze onto Valentino's castle. What dreadful marriages our poor princes were forced into, yet, things would soon change.

Upon the deaths of the deer king and spider king, the moth and snake king agreed to a meeting with their respective brides to discuss a peace treaty between all four kingdoms. "Angel Cakes, the guest have arrived~" Valentino purred in Anthony's ear, the spider prince trembling in fear as he nods, his mouth remaining shut as he followed his husband to welcome the guest. Valentino's arms were wrapped in a constricting way around Anthony's waist and shoulders as he greets the other royals, "greetings king Pentious and prince Alastor!~" Valentino greeted with a purr in his voice. Pentious smiled, a hand pressing Alastor harshly against his side, "and a fine day to you king Valentino~" Pentious hisses with delight. Anthony couldn't help but notice the look of discomfort on Alastor's face, and the subtle glare he gave to his husband despite the wide smile spread across his face. Angel gulps and looks up at his husband with a sickeningly sweet smile, "Val~ since you and king Pentious are going to be so busy~ why don't me and prince Alastor go and start making you two some dinner, to relax ya~" Anthony coos sweetly. Alastor's ears perk up ever so slightly, he finally acknowledged Anthony's existence, his cheeks warming up quickly though going unnoticed by either king. Valentino hums in delight at the idea, "alright babe~ I'll let you two cook dinner for us~" he agrees with a deep chuckle in delight. Pentious hisses pulling one of Alastor's ears, "nothing spicy this time, I hate your stupid Cajun dishes" he demands. Tears prick at the side of Alastor's eyes at the pain from having the sensitive appendage treated so roughly, "y-yes sir" he stutters out, his warrior spirit being nearly snuffed out after years of this treatment.

Anthony looked off in concern as Alastor cooked with such a dull look in his eyes, the ounce proud prince now reduced to a soulless husk of his former self. Anthony walks over and gently places a hand on his shoulder, the deer flinching as he looks up at the taller man, another hand held up a bottle of poison as Anthony looked down at the redhead, "let's get this over with" he says with a smirk, pouring a dash of the liquid into the tea cups. Anthony was about to start stirring the tea only to be stopped as the deer grabbed his wrist, he was about to snap at the other prince, but stopped himself as he noticed him sprinkle cinnamon into the mixture. "Cinnamon, not bad smiles, that'll definitely take away the smell" Anthony grins petting the deers head, the deer flinched again, but purred and leaned into the touch once he recognized he wasn't going to be harmed. Anthony gazed down at the deer, a sense of familiarity as he took notice of all the princes reactions, "don't worry smiles...I ain't gonna hurt ya" Anthony reassures.

"Here you are dear" Alastor says sweetly, a tiny smile across his face as he puts down the trey with food and a cup of tea, Anthony doing the same for his husband. Pentious didn't even bother to acknowledge his husband as he took a sip of his tea, "aww~ Angie Cakes you're too good to me~" Valentino purrs taking his own sip. Pentious face scrunched up in jealousy, as the serpent was about to open his mouth to regain the other kings attention, he suddenly dropped to the floor, the moth king joining him not long after. The two princes looked at each other with sinister smiles, proud of themselves for ridding each other of their intolerable husbands once and for all, but of course, a peace treaty still had to be made. Anthony and Alastor would court for many years, and through their courting, the four kingdoms were finally united as one. Finally, after much time, Anthony proposed to Alastor, the deer accepting with all the passion he had before as he embraced his fiancé. They had a beautiful wedding with themes of black, white, red, and pink. To which, they lived happily ever after.