12 Kinks of Christmas; Public Play Valastor

For the second pleasure of Christmas my boyfriend's gave to me,
Sex in two public places,
And a night of calling out daddy.

After a break and some much needed aftercare, it was back to business with the two overlords. Valentino having the shorter of the two pinned down to a couch in the lobby, having told Alastor he wanted to see how he would respond to having sex in public, and Alastor would be lying if he said it didn't thrill him in a way. His ears pinned back as arousal and shame came over him at many perverted gazes stuck to his naked body, yet somehow he was able to push his nerves aside. There was actually something intimate about it, about Valentino wanting to show him off in such a way, to want to ravage him in a way that told all of hell he belonged to him. What a dreadfully sinful thought, and not the kind that Alastor was used to, yet this sense of tabby seemed to make it even more tantalizing.

   Valentino's hands caressed all over his body, his breath hitching from it and the lustful gazes he could feel around him from so many different sets of eyes. His skin felt like it was on fire as he laid on the sofa, Valentino on top of him, going at a purposefully slow pace, making sure everyone got to see the whole of their naked bodies. Alastor pulls Valentino down into a desperate kiss, the anticipation to much for his mind as it buzzed with lust and shame, despite knowing full well none of the onlookers were any better then them. The moth's long tongue plunged into Alastor's mouth, Alastor couldn't even hope to fight for dominance as the large appendage engulfed his open mouth. Alastor moans as Valentino steals all the air from his lungs, only to take greedy gulps of air when he finally pulls away from the desperate kiss. Lower arms caress sensitive inner thigh, slick starting to coat them as Alastor's need grew worse, more developing as he craved the feeling of being filled even more.

Then it happened, Valentino lifted Alastor's legs and secured them with his elbows, his legs spread the farthest they could possibly be in a comfortable position. Oh how humiliating, to be seen in such a disgraceful position in front of so many people, Alastor could just die from the shame, yet something about it aroused him further. When Valentino thrust into him, it sent Alastor into a frenzy, a lewd "oooooh!~" escaping his mouth as the pleasure consumed his body, and soon his thoughts. His claws dig into the cushion of the sofa as he desperately clings to reality, to find some form of sense amongst the mind numbing pleasure, yet it did no good as Alastor soon felt the pleasure take control. He felt no different from one of Valentino's many whores as he let out desperate moans, his body chasing the overwhelming pleasure, craved those hands to touch him in every way they could.

He felt those eyes on him again, and this made the needy deer only even more horny. There was some odd appeal to being seen in such a light, to being shown off in such a way, to be admired by so many wandering eyes. Alastor cries out as his orgasm finally hits, cum hitting them both and covering them in white. By now Alastor knew better then to think Valentino would stop or give him a break, and that's what he wanted, he liked this pace they had. His tongue falls out of his mouth as the stimulation overwhelmed him, just when he thought it couldn't get any better, he felt the familiar flood of warm cum in his insides.

The two pant, trying to catch their breaths as Valentino wraps Alastor back in his robe. Alastor was carried out of the studio and into the busy streets of pentagrams city as they went to the direct of the castle so he could meet with Lucifer. Not far from the castle Valentino suddenly came to a stop, the shorter sinner looking up at him in confusion only to be surprised as he was roughly pinned to a wall, his mouth captured in the others in a lustful kiss. Alastor digs his claws into Valentino's back as he struggles to keep himself grounded again, they could be caught at any moment like this, would Valentino stop if they did? He doubted he would, and that turned Alastor on in ways he was ashamed to admit. One of Valentino's free hands made quick work of jacking him off, causing the sexed up deer to moan into the kiss as his grip became even tighter. His body was already sensitive from their recent session, so it responded to Valentino's touch in a way that drove Alastor wild.

   It wasn't long before Alastor's stretched hole was being pounded into again, lewd moans and low grunts tumbling out of their mouths as they made love against the wall. Alastor was already close to cumming with having his hole destroyed and his cock pleasured, but then, Valentino hit that magic button that finally sent him over the edge. Oh Alastor will never be able to hate the feeling of being fucked through his orgasm, it was a feeling he was likely to remember til he ends up impaled on an angels spear, but right now, he was enjoying being impaled in a much better way. The way Valentino growled in Alastor's ear made him whine as it shot more waves of arousal down his body. Soon the tightness and heat around him became to much for Valentino as he filled Alastor once again. Alastor moans loudly, his claws digging in deep enough to draw small beads of blood. By this point, Alastor was exhausted, and had quickly passed out from the extreme pleasure. Valentino smirks as he notices this, carrying the deer he continues to the castle, to which Lucifer would have his play.