☁️Complete me☁️ 🍎Appleberry🍓

"Once upon a time, there was a red deer. The deer arrived in a forest from the woods, and immediately began making trouble, for the deer was powerful, arrogant, and cruel. The animals in the forest either hated or feared the deer. The news of his cruel deeds quickly reaching the king of the forest. The king was a short white ram with blonde tuffs on his head, the king wasn't very intimidating, but it was extremely powerful.

One day, the ram summoned the deer, and the two fought to prove who was more powerful. The ram won, but the two now respected one another. However, the ram could not simply allow the deer to go without a punishment, or the rest of the animals would think he had gone soft, so he placed a curse on the deer. "You who have never felt complete, shall you ever experience it and lose it, you will die within ten days time, only to feel complete again will save your life" the ram told the deer. The deer scoffed and continued on, for the deer didn't believe it could ever feel complete.

The deer didn't truly desire the things he said, he didn't crave the blood and carnage the animals often believed it did, he desired a partner and a child, so he may have a family. The deer didn't believe he could ever receive these blessings, however, as he deemed himself to good for all the other animals in the forest. Despite this, the deer still hoped to one day have this family he'd never have, for while being complete could kill him, he desired this unknown feeling more than anything else. Though the deer desired this feeling, the deer was a creature of pride, and would never go out of its way to search for a partner. The deer would never sink itself so low as to seem desperate, though there were a few that the deer considered.

First was the cat, the deer had known the cat for quite some time, and was quite comfortable with him. The cat was very grumpy, a contrast to the constantly smiling deer, but the deer was very fond of the cat. The deer wanted the cat to be the one to help him feel complete, for the cat was someone he trusted sincerely, but, he gave up. He decided the cat wouldn't be his best choice, as the cat often remarked he was unable to feel love, and the deer knew the cat would never want to have children.

Second was the snake, the snakes confidence had certainly interested the equally self-assured deer. The snake also had many eggs, which could surely fill the hole in his heart for a child. Unfortunately, the snake was amongst the many animals in the forest who did not like the deer. The deer didn't care, but the deer didn't like the snakes attitude. The deer decided the snake wasn't worth pursuing, though his eggs were quite lovely.

Then there was the TV and the cockroach. The TV and the cockroach were powerful creatures in the forest just like the deer, but the deer didn't always believe that. The deer considered the cockroach for only a moment, the cockroach was powerful and could provide, but the cockroach held no attachments to anyone but his friend the TV. The deer also considered the TV, who was one of the deers greatest rivals, but the deer decided it best they remain rivals.

The deer grew frustrated and bored, then he heard about a project run by the kings daughter-a white lamb with a blonde tuff. The wicked deer saw this as his chance to cure his boredom and get back at the king for his curse. He spent much time with the kings daughter and her friends, and through that time the deer was no longer bored, and came to care about the lamb. Finally, the deer decided he wouldn't use the lamb to get back at the ram, but continue to help with her project. Then, one day, the ram arrived. The ram and the deer instantly weren't happy to see each other, but the lamb didn't allow them to fight.

Through their time helping the lamb, the deer and the ram spent much time together. With time, the deer and the ram started to grow close, and the deer was able to forgive and understand the ram, even daring to fall in love with him. The ram grew to love the deer as well, but the ram had a Queen, and wasn't ready to tell the lamb he no longer loved her mother. One morning, the deer became very sick, and had to be taken to the hospital. The deer was told that-somehow-he was pregnant. The deer was ecstatic, he felt so happy to be having the ram's child, and at that time, he finally felt the completion he'd been yearning for.

The deer hurried to tell the ram the news, very excitedly he told the ram what the doctor had told him, oblivious to the way the ram's face darkened at the news. The ram yelled at the deer in fury, calling him a deceiver and an incubus. The ram told the deer to be rid of the child for he already had a family and the deer wasn't going to ruin that for him. The deer was destroyed by what the ram had said, he had thought the ram would be happy and had loved the deer.

The deer ran. His long slender legs dashed away from the ram and the project the lamb was working on. He continued to run until he could no longer run, legs shakily falling in the middle of a field, the deer carefully falling on its side, making sure to avoid allowing his stomach hit the ground. "Even though I am likely to die, and you along side me, I shall do everything in my power to protect you my fawn" the deer had promised the unborn child. The chances of this amounting to anything were slim however, for the deer no longer felt complete, and the pain of the curse had already started.

Two days pasted, the lamb had grown worried, as the deer had never returned, and had disappeared quite abruptly in her eyes. The ram simply told her to forget about the deer, as he was no longer necessary and unwanted. The lamb grew angry and scolded her father. "I know you two have a history but you two were starting to get along! Now he's gone and you don't care at all!?" The lamb was upset with her father, and the ram came to his senses as he realized what he had done.

Four days passed, and the ram finally gathered the courage to tell the lamb the truth of his and the deer's relationship, and tell her about the baby. The lamb was in shock, but she was supportive of her father, and was happy for them. However, she quickly became angry again when hearing of how the ram treated the deer. The ram knew he was wrong, but couldn't focus on that, his mind filled with worry for the deer and their child.

Three days the ram and the lamb searched the kingdom for the deer, and they had almost given up when the ram had caught a dreadfully familiar scent-deer blood. Without hesitation the ram dashed towards the direction of the smell, and halted in horror at the scene in front of him. A circle of wolves surrounded the deer, the deer had a gash on his right back leg and was unable to move as it seemed to focus on protecting its stomach. The ram saw red as it charged at the wolves, its mighty horns plowing them down one by one, and the cowardly canines quickly ran away.

The deer was returned and had his leg cared for, the ram and the lamb never leaving his side. The deer smiled fondly at them, his heart filled with joy as love filled his soul. Once again, he was able to feel complete, and the curse was broken. The ram and the deer had a beautiful wedding, all the kingdom was there to join the two together in harmony. They had a beautiful baby girl, a fawn with mainly white fur but blonde and red tuffs. The fawn was loved by all the kingdom, but no one loved the fawn more then her fathers and older sister. They all lived happily ever after. The End.

Alastor closes the fairytale book and smiles at his young daughter, her yellow eyes sparkling with happiness. "Wow dad, that was a really good story. I'm glad the deer and the ram got to be together" Clementine said happily. Alastor chuckles and pets her head and nods "me too darling, now, time for bed" he says before standing up and kissing her forehead. "Goodnight my deer" he mumbles before turning off the light, "good night daddy" she responded before shuffling under her blankets. Alastor slowly closes the door to his daughters room, smiling softly as he felt arms wrap around his waist. "She asleep?" his husband asked, his face buried in Alastor's shoulder. "Yes darling" Alastor confirms as he turns around and kisses his beloved Lucifer. They truly did live happily ever after.