Scares

Rebecca POV

I has been a few days since Erick and I went over to Hope's house. I have mostly been in my room trying to meditate and figure out what the hell is sealed inside me but all my mind keeps on going to Josie. I have been at this for the whole night and I haven't eaten or slept in about 2 days. I looked at the time and it is 3:19 in the morning as my head hits the pillow I pass out immediately.

Josie POV  

Penelope and I are eating dinner at the grill she started talking about something but I wasn't listening all I was thinking about is Becca. I couldn't get her out of my head and after what happened at Hope's house I was worried about her Erick has said that she has been in her room for the past 2 days.

"Josie... Josie.. Josie?" Penelope is waving her hand in my face.

"Yeah what's up?" 

"You didn't hear anything I just said did you?" I shake my head and look down at my food.

"It's Milkaelson isn't it ?" She sighs and I don't say anything

"Okay well I wont get in the way" She says as she gets up and leaves. I watch her leave and a part of me feels revealed and my other half feels like I'm gonna have a breakdown. I didn't even try to stop her I walk back to my apartment alone and I fall onto my bed as I cry myself to sleep. 

As I woke up the next morning my heart hurt it felt like half of it was gone. I couldn't take it anymore I head over to Becca's house and knock on the door but no answer I look at my phone and it is 8 in the morning. She is probably still asleep I try to open the door and it was unlocked  as I walk into the house I look around and smile it felt like home. I walk upstarts to her room and open the door and she passed out in her bed. suddenly reality hit me and I thought about how weird this is I turn around to leave because she probably wouldn't want me here.

"w-wait don't go." Becca says in here morning voice I had to admit it was pretty cute she sits up in her bed to look at me. She is wearing a grey long sleeve.

"Sorry for coming in." I'm still not sure if she wants me here.

"Its okay I'm glad you came." She smiles at me and I can feel my face turn red.

"You just gonna stare or do you want to come lay down?" She says as she lays down and makes room for me next to her. I smile to myself and wiggle my way next to her.

I turn so we are face to face and her eyes are closed I could tell she was half asleep. I don't know what came over me but I leaned in even more and kissed her.

Rebecca POV

Once Josie kissed me I pulled her in from her waist and she wrapped one of her legs around me hip not breaking the kiss. I bite a little on her bottom lip and hear a light moan out of her. I rotate us so I'm on top of her with one of my legs in between hers. I start kissing her neck I felt my fangs pop out and I move away from her neck and start kissing her lips again. I slip my tongue in her mouth as she lets out a little moan. I knew she could feel my fangs but she didn't seem to care she is tugging on my shirt and it hits me. She hasn't seen my scars yet I stop kissing her and sit up next to her. 

"Did I do something wrong?" She asked as she sits up next to me with a worried look on her face.

"No of course you didn't its just there is a reason I wear long sleeves all the time." 

"What do you mean?" She still looks worried and I knew I just had to show her so I took off my shirt and I just had my sports bra and shorts on now. Josie's eyes start to tear up.

"I'm okay ya know they don't hurt anymore." I say trying to reassure her that I'm okay.

"How did you get all of those?" She says as a tear falls down her face.

"When I left the first time. We went back to where we were raised and she wasn't to happy about us leaving the first time so yeah." I say as I put my shirt back on and lay back down.

"I'm sorry." She says as she lays down and rests her head on my chest. We lay there in silence for a little while. I hear her breathing slow down and I could tell that she asleep. My fangs finally go back into my gums and I can feel my body relaxing I manage to fall asleep very easily.