Again

Hope POV

It has been a week since Becca has got back and she has been very different she is always on alert and just seems off all the time I was on my way to take Alycia over to my house so we could hangout because I haven't seen her in a few days. Becca and Josie have been hanging out a lot. its nice to see Josie happy again and I'm glad that Becca is staying because everyone has really missed her. I have been getting to know Erick and there other friends and they seem very nice and they do care about Becca and Alycia. I pull up to Becca's house and her friends are over I ring the door bell.

"Hey Hope come on in." Becca says as she moves past to let me in.

"Hope!" Alycia yells and runs into me and raps her arms around my legs.

"Hey sweetie ready to have some fun?" I say as Alycia smile and nods at me. I tell Becca I'm going to be back later around 6 she nods at me and I hug Becca and leave.

Becca POV

Hope left with Alycia and it is just Me, Erick, Robert, Keenan, and Taylor standing around the counter and as I take a sip of my water.

"Becca we have to leave again." Erick says and I almost chocked on my water

"I'm sorry what." I say as I look at them

"We have to find that compound again because we all forgot and we have to kill her because we believe that she is looking for Alycia." Erick says and all the other boys agree.

"how long will we be gone?" I ask

"days, weeks, months, years we really don't know." Taylor ways.

"What no Erick we cant leave Alycia she just got us back. I also cant leave Josie my wolf side will lose its shit. We cant leave." I tell him.

"But if we kill her then what do we come back to if its years later what do you think will happen to Alycia. Erick our parents were never there for us now look what we are doing to our own kid?" I say as Erick look down to his hands.

"she will be safe." Erick says

"how do we even kill mother we don't even know how." I ask

"already ahead of you." Robert says

"we figured out that so you need the embodiment of darkness or light to kill her the thing is you don't need both you just need one." Keenan says

"Great so how do we do we get that." I ask

"We already have one." Taylor says as they all look at me

"What do you think I am one of them." I ask

"There is a way to find out. Give me your wrist." Erick says as I give him my wrist and he lifts up my sleeves and rubs a damp cloth on it and I have no idea what is on it once he takes it off a black circle appears on my wrist.

"What the fuck." I say

"Well at least we know you can kill her." Roberts says

"So are you guys saying that I am darkness itself basically?" I ask

"Yeah that's basically what that mean." Keenan says.

"Your kidding right." I ask

"No, Becca we have to go you are the only person that we know of that can kill her and we can kill her we can do that we can make sure Alycia is safe we have to go." Erick says

"What are we going to tell her oh sorry mom and dad have to go for who knows how long again." I say I know we should go but we just cant leave right now.