Darkness

Rebecca POV

I drop in first I look up and see Hope fall in I catch her and let her down.

"well this is lovely." I say with sarcasm.

"well at least we are not alone." Hope say she is right.

"Fancy meeting you two here." we turn around to see Clarke

"you have got to be kidding me." Hope says

"we are stuck with you." I say.

"where are we?" I ask Clarke

"we have been consumed by Malivore." I look at Hope and we both have worried looks on our faces.

"Ow don't look so sad. You two being here has changed things it used to be that no one could see anyone that everyone was lone forever. But you two seemed to have opened the cells." We start walking around for what feels like forever.

"How long do you think we have been here?" Hope asks Clarke.

"Hard to say a week a month maybe even a year." My thoughts imminently went to Alycia all I have been thinking about was what I have missed or how much I have missed. Hope cased a comfort spell to provide peace of mind. It calmed me down then a bright white hole opened up and once Clarke garbed me and Hopes arm the hole closed.

"What the hell was that." I say to him

"I don't know." he says as we hear screeching and monsters show up. Hope casts a spell to make us invisible tot them.

"That was close." I say as Hope casts a truth spell on Clarke which made me chuckle.

"I realized that the white hole always comes after I do magic. Am I getting warm?" Hope asks Clarke.

"Yes." Clarke says reluctantly.

"That makes me think that Malivore doesn't want me or my sister here." she says as she looks at me and me and her got the same idea.

"Yes Malivore is trying to get rid of both of you to send you two back home." Clarke says

"And every time he tries" Hope says

"I grab hold of both of you so you don't leave." Clarke says as the white portal comes up and Clarke is begging us to stay or take him with us but we just cant take him. We cant so we jump up and leave. We arrive in the back alley of mystic falls grill.

"We need to head back to the school." Hope tells me as she takes off and I follow her I grab a news paper on the way there and we were in the pit for 4 months. I wonder how Alycia is doing. We arrive at the school gates and Hope puts in the code we walk in and we try to find Landon and Josie. Hope does a locater spell on Landon and he is in the woods we get there and we see Landon and Josie kissing each other. My eyes turn yellow and my fangs pop out and I was about to get rip Landon apart but Hope walked in front of me I look down at her I see she is crying. I pull her into a hug.

"We should leave." I tell her as we walk away we get to a bus stop we didn't say a word to each other we just sat there.

"Becca is everyone happier now that we are gone?" Hope asks me

"That's what it feels like." I say they seemed so happy everyone in this town seemed so happy. Maybe it was better that no one remembered us. The Bus comes up then it flips and me and Hope step out into the street and see a big green monster standing in front of us.

"well shit." I say we fight the monster and we are able to injured it but it manages to get away we follow it in to the woods. We find a blood trail that leads us to the Mystic falls high school we walk through the halls still following the trail and we find it stops at the janitors closet. Hope and I look and we no one coming I give her a nod and she opens the door and we find nothing and a boy walks up to us.