Gone.

Josie POV

I wake up to Hope yelling something I was to tired to pick it up though. I cuddle into a furry object I open my eyes and realize its a wolf.

"woah" I saw while pushing myself away from the wolf. Then I remember that the wolf stayed with me all night and kept me warm and safe.

"thank you." I say to it. it nods and gets up slowly and walks away Hope follows the wolf. I look over and see Lizzie and my Dad they look worried.

"sorry for making you guys worry. who was that wolf?" I got up and we started walking back to the school. I felt like I knew them but it wasn't Hope and I don't know any other wolfs that can change without a full moon.

"It was Rebecca." my dad says 

"But she is just a normal wolf." Lizzie says confused

"Well Rebecca is actually Hopes older twin sister." My dad told us and Lizzie and I are both surprised.

"but she said she want a related to the original family." I guess it makes sense that hope warmed up to her so fast knowing they are family

"she didn't want to make a big deal about it. Her family didn't even know she existed till yesterday. Some witches took her and hid her from her family  ." it was a quite walk back to the school after that. All I thought about on the way back was why she  would stay with me.

Rebecca POV

Hope and I walk back to the bush were I had my cloths she turned around as you hear bones crack .

"Sorry I didn't go back tot the school last night." I say as I'm changing.

" Its okay I understand why you didn't." I'm glad she wasn't mad at me for it. 

"I'm done changing you can turn around now." She turns around and gives me a smile

"how did you know Josie was in the woods? Because I didn't hear her." she asks as we start to walk back

" I just heard crying and I smelled flowers and I just ran to it I guess I didn't really have much control it was weird." It has never happened to me before it kind of freaked me out

" That is kind of weird. We could call aunt Freya and ask about it?" I don't really wanna overthink it if it was just one incident.

"no its okay, but if something like this happens again we can." I say I'm happy me and Hope are getting along I'm still surprised she didn't hate me at first.

"Our family is coming to meet you on Friday and they are excited to meet you." I get nervous when she says that

The week goes by fast all my classes were good. I have been trying to avoid Josie my wolf side had been acting up around her. My eyes glow and my fangs pop out it kind of freaks me out, I haven't told hope this though. Hope and I have gotten closer basically inspirable almost. I could tell having me around was good for her after Landon I guess I came at the right time. Its Friday now and my family is supposed to be here in 4 hours I'm getting really nervous. Me and Hope are eating lunch  When I get a call from Megan I look at my phone I hope its nothing bad.

"I - I have to take this." I say to Hope and walk out the door I run to my room and answer the phone.

"Becca I'm sorry I'm so sorry ." Megan is crying 

"Megan what happened?!"  It feels like my world is crashing down.

"They took her they just took her SHES GONE." I could hear Megan fall to the ground with her phone. I grab my backpack jump out the window and run to the gate I throw it open and  I see a boy coming with curly hair he watches me leave. I don't think anything of it and I run as fast as I can I find a car break into it and drive. I'm am not letting my kid go through the same thing I did.

Hope POV  

I was sitting at lunch when Rebecca got a call from someone and left I thought it was weird she never gets any calls or even texts. It was the end of lunch and our family should be here in like 3 hours so I go to check on her. I knock on the door but no answer

"Hey Becca is everything okay?" I say still nothing I get a little worried

"Becca I'm gonna open this door if you don't answer." I got no answer that's it I'm opening the door I open the door to see the bed made and the window open and her backpack gone as well as her phone and phone charger and her draws are open and she is missing cloths. I run to Dr. Saltzman's office and I froze I saw a curly hair boy sitting on the chair.

"L - Landon your alive." I start to tear up

"Turns out I'm a phoenix." He gets up and hugs me I couldn't believe it.

"Hope, why did you come running into my office?" Dr. Salzman says. Me and Landon break apart.

"Its Rebecca she's gone she just left." I don't know why she would leave with out telling me

"What was she wearing?" Landon asks before Dr. Saltzman could get anything out of his mouth 

"ummm black ripped jeans with a dark green hoodie." I say Landon eyes widen.

"I saw her she was running out of the school. She threw the front gates open with magic I don't know where she was going but she was in a hurry." Why was she leaving so fast.

"We need to find her she couldn't have gotten far if she was on foot." I say almost leaving when Dr. Saltzman gets up and Grabs my arm.

"No we are gonna wait for your family to get here so they can help." he is probably right

"who is she anyway?" Landon asks I forgot he doesn't know who she is.

"She is my twin sister she got here a week after you died."  I lose my boyfriend and gain a sister then I lose my sister and get my boyfriend back.

"you have a twin sister?" I explain everything to Landon he understands and we go back to my room till my family gets here.

Rebecca POV

All I could think about is what is happening to her. I am 2 hours away from the house and I looked at the time my family should be at the school in 1 hour there is no doubt they will be trying to find me I have to work fast if I want to cover this up. But I don't really know if she is a point now. My wolf is very protective over Alycia and it has been acting up the whole car ride. I get to the house I throw the doors open and I see Megan sitting on the couch with Patrick.

"what happened." I say with a stern voice.

"I don't know I put her in her crib so she could sleep. Then when I went to check on her she was gone. Please don't be mad." She says he is still crying

"Becca I don't think it was the witches." Patrick speaks up.

"What do you mean?" I don't know of anyone else who know of her.

"I think it was vampires." now I am very confused.

"That makes no sense. Give me something of Alycia's so I can do a locater spell." I do the spell and its at a warehouse 3 hours away we get some weapons and get into the car. Just hang in there kid I think.