Forgotten

Hope POV

We have been looking around for Landon for a few days Rafael's wolf side has been acting up we found where Landon is. I get a group together to help me get Landon back I see Josie Kaleb and Jed walking down the hall they come up to us and Lizzie pops up next to Rafael.

"Why is he going, He hates Landon." Rafael says annoyed

"Look, Your the alpha if Landon is your pack then he is ours too." Jed says

"Where's MG?" Kaleb asks.

"He is on his way." I say as Becca pops up next to me. She seems distracted.

"lets load up while we wait for MG." I say as we all walk out to see a bunch of men geared up.

"Oh, sorry we were gonna knock." he says I try to use a spell and it doesn't work we don't have magic. Kaleb tried to run at him and he get burned by the sun because his daylight ring doesn't work.

"We have stakes wolfsbane and other things so I think you should let us inside." He says I look at Becca because I don't know what to do.

"Alright, Lets go inside then." Becca says as they follow us to the main room where everyone is sitting. They says they are looking for this Chalice of Arimathea.

"the sooner you help us find it the sooner we can leave." He says with a smirk. Becca is standing next to me and Josie is next to her. But she seems very calm Lizzie, Josie, Becca, and I go to Dr. Saltzman's office.

"Okay there should be a school phone around here somewhere. Hey wasn't there books here before." I pick up a red box. Lizzie grabs it and shakes it.

"Hey Hope looking for this." Becca says with the school phone in her hands. She throws it to me and I call Dr. Saltzman I ask we have the Chalice he says we don't he wants us to help him find it though I agree with him and hang up the phone.

"so what do we do now?" Lizzie asks.

"Now we figure out a way to get our powers back and we kick some ass." I say I look at Becca and she has a grin on her face.

"Well I see where you stand." As Burr walks through the door.

"Your damn right you do." I say as I walk up and stand next to Becca.

"Your not very scared of me are you? How about now." He says as he pulls out a pistol. Becca lets out a chuckle.

"That's your plane your gonna shoot a kid." Becca says as he points the gun at her.

"This gun would never harm a human child, you four however, These bullets where made from the mud of the malivore pit and it will rip through your skin like a hot knife through butter." He says with a smirk.

"Listen old man we don't know where your stupid Chalice is." Becca says he still has the gun pointed at her.

"I believe you this is just for fun." He says with a chuckle

"Eeny... Meeny....Miney..." he pointed the gun at me then Becca the Lizzie.

"Moe." Lizzie says she she tries to get in front of the gun but Josie gets in front of her he fires 2 shots one hits Josie and she dropped the other hit my hand it did nothing I was very confused. We all rush to Josie, Becca looks like she could kill everyone in this school.

"Lock um up." He says as his men moves us to the downstairs cells as Becca carries Josie down and lays her on the bed. Lizzie and Josie start talking I notice Becca go into one of the corners I follow her I kneeled down next to her

"what are you doing?" I whisper so the guard doesn't hear us.

"I am looking for a sharp rock." She whispers back I am confused she gets a rock and walks over to Josie and I follow. She looked and saw that the guard had left she takes the rock and cuts her wrist open.