Why

Becca POV

We are all laying on my couch in silence when Taylor comes out of the bathroom.

"Hey Becca can we take this makeup off?" Taylor asked we put makeup over our scares so we didn't have to wear long sleeves.

"Yeah of course" I say as I get up and help all of the boys take it off then I take off mine. We hear a knock on the door bell as I answer I peak my head out so they don't see my arms and Hope was at the door she looked pissed.

"Hope I know you are mad but I cant really talk right now." I say

"Oh really you cant talk right now U LEFT FOR 5 YEARS. Do you know what that did?" She says as I shook my head she pushed the door open and her eyes locked on my arms.

"W-w-what happened to you?" She asks

"Nothing." I say as Robert hands me a sweatshirt and I put it on.

"When did you get those?" Hope asked she was worried now

"About 6 years ago when I left the first time." I say

"That explains the long sleeves all the time." Hope says as I nod the boys go upstairs to give us some room.

"So why did you leave?" Hope asked

"We killed the witch that raised us." I said

"How did you do that?" She asked as I showed her the mark on my wrist.

"She could only die by darkness or light and it turned out that I'm darkness itself so I could kill her." I say

"So she is dead for sure?" Hope asks

"Yes i ripped her heart out with my own hand trust me she is dead." I say as Hope looks at the ground.

"I'm sorry for causing all that pain. It probably wasn't the best idea to leave without telling you guys and I'm sorry for that." I say as Hope looks into my eyes.

"What did she do to you?" Hope asks as I let out a sigh.

"I would rather not talk about that right now. Also could you not tell anyone about these scares." I say

"Yeah I won't tell anyone, I'm sorry about Josie and Penelope we didn't think you ever going to come back." Hope says as I feel a burning anger come up.

"It's okay I get it." I say as I swallowed hard.

"So are you guys going to really stay now or leave in a few weeks?" Hope asks

"The plan is to stay there is nothing else we have to do." I say as Hope nods

"Do you want to come over to dinner tomorrow?" Hope asks it surprises me.

"I would love to, is it okay if Erick comes I know he really wants to see Alycia"I say

"Yeah of course just be at my house around 5 tomorrow." I nod as she walks up to me and gives a hug and leaves.

"So dinner tomorrow." Erick says as he walks doesn't he stairs.

"Yeah it will be good trust me." I say the rest of the night was just us watching the we all fall asleep on the couch and the best day we just relaxed until Erick and I left to Hops house. I get in the car.

"Bec you forgot your sweatshirt." He says

"Shit." I say as I run back in the house and put on my sweatshirt and get back in the car.

"Thanks." I say the whole ride to Hopes house was silent. We arrive and I knock on the door Hope answers and lets us in. I see Landon relaxing on the couch with Josie and Penelope on the other side. Hope gave me a concerned look.