01

ANTHONY POV

“No Ria, I need it today! As in, today!” I shouted at my secretary.

I'm so stress yet they still have the guts to move like a turtle.

“One more wrong move Ria, and I will fire you!”, I shouted again brushing my hair back because of frustration.

I have much things to do and it frustrates me already.

“But sir, the company we are—

“I don't care about your explanation Ria, just make some move so that they will accept the invitation. As easy as that!”

“But sir the manager told me that their CEO doesn't want to accept the invitation—

I cut her off, “What? Their CEO is a good friend of my dad and I'm hundred percent sure that he will accept it.”

Anyway, I'm sending the neighborhood company for an emerging invitation yet they keep on returning the invitation.

What the duck? My families company and their company will benefit if emerging happens.

“Actually sir, they already have their new CEO just months ago. If you didn't know about it” my secretary told me with sarcasm.

Isn't she afraid that I can fire her easily? Well, that's not the issue right now.

“They have new CEO?” my brows furrowed.

She nod, “Yes sir. The eldest daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Ringcon is the new CEO. And I heard she have her own decisions and that includes not accepting our invitation, should I still send the invitation?” she asked.

That made me think twice. So they have a new CEO and an independent one huh?

“You can leave now” I commanded, finally made up my mind.

My secretary was about to leave.

“Leave the invitation, let me do it.” I added.

She immediately put the paper on my table then leave my office.

I'm smirking while looking at my reflection from the glass window.

“Let me meet that woman then. She's making my head ache.” I uttered before leaving my office.