04

ANTHONY POV

“You're in rush. It's already dawn, Anthony” she said sexily.

Shit! I forgot! I have a dinner with Ms. Ringcon.

And this woman here make me forgot about it.

“Can we do it again babe? In the shower. Like we use to do. I want to feel you inside me again”

I felt my manhood getting hard but I can't just cancel the dinner with that bisaya girl.

“No Laurel, I have important things to do. I'll call you if I need you again” I said then leave her.

I left her the money I'm paying her everytime I ask for sex. And yes, she use her body to earn.

She's not a prostitute but she's my sex buddy. Only both of us know about it.

“Holy fvck! I'm thirty minutes late” I hissed as I check my wrist watch.

I immediately start the engine then drive as fast a I can.

»»»

I just arrived at the restaurant and was about to get off my car but I saw her.

The bisaya girl.

She's sitting on the stole outside the restaurant. It's like a waiting shed.

She look sleepy and tired. Who wouldn't be? I make her wait for almost an hour.

While walking towards her, I can't stop staring at her face.

No make up attached on her round sexy face, only a liptint. And her eyes are both perfectly made for her proud nose. She's a fine woman to date with.

She finally saw me,

“Sorry I'm late, there's just an emergency—”

“Chikinini? Woah!” her round eyes looked shock while pointing something on my neck.

My eyes circled as she touch my neck with her pointing finger.

“Woah! It's a fresh kiss mark. No wonder why you're late” she shrugged.

I'm amazed that her english have the sexiest accent I've ever heard.

What the fudge? Lauren really put a kiss mark on me. I told her not to put any mark whenever we do it. I'm ashamed now that I got a hickey and this bisaya girl saw it.

“I think we don't need to dine in”

I got back to my senses, “H-huh? Why? We're here to have I dinner. Why not?”

She smirk, “Diba gikan man ka nakig mukbang?” she laugh.

I stilled. What? What is she trying to say? Lord, please let me understand what she's saying.