09

ANTHONY POV

“You're fired!” I shouted at my employee.

My company almost meet the bankrupt state because of them being so called, tanga.

They let other people from other company know about our future activities, so what happened is.. the other company plagiarized our plan.

And I blame everyone in this company. That I fired almost 40% of them.

“S-sir, I still have kids to feed and I also need the job sir. Please don't fire me” said by the woman in her 30’s

I just rest my face on my palm, “Seriously? You must think of it before doing those things that almost affect my company. Now, get—”

She cut me off, “But sir.. please..”

I shut my eyes closed, getting more pissed off.

“Get out!” I breath heavily.

I'm at the edge of stress and frustration. And she can see finality on my face. So she leave my office, crying.

I face the glass window on my office. Calming myself with the beautiful scenery infront of me.

It's almost sunset now.

And I kept on remembering her face. Her smile and even though it's already 5 months of not seeing her. I can still hear her voice inside my head.

She left me without saying proper goodbye. I mean, she could've reject my business proposal in a nice way.

I let out a hard breath again, “If she just sign my proposal and didn't leave me. This will not happen.” I utter.

“Who left you, brother?”

I almost jump out of the window because of my brother's voice. The bastard didn't even know how to knock.

But I maintain my normal poise. I don't want him to see my nervousnes.

“It's just someone I met to talked about the company.”

He smirk and I know he didn't buy it. “I wanna believe you but your eyes is telling me not to.”

He walk near my office table and lean there, “I also remember the day you ask me to make a bisaya poem. HAHA You can't lie to me brother.”

And he added something “If I'm not mistaken. It's all about that girl who ghosted you. Right?”

“Fvck off!”

He just laugh.

Damn! Where the hell are you Ms. Ringcon. You have occupied my mind almost everyday.

What is happening to me..