Chapter 32

Namjoon Pov

I am going back to my room to see what jin is doing. I saw standing in the balcony. I back hugged him. "What happened Jinnie??" I asked. "Nothing." He responded. "There is something in your mind jin, I know I can read minds but i won't because I wanna hear it from you." I said. He turned. We are now facing eachother. "It's just." He looked down. "What jinnie." He looked up and i saw his tearry eyes. "It's just so much to take." He said. "I know." I hugged him and started rubbing his back. "I mean how would you feel that all along everything in your life is a lie." He said. "It is not lie jin. My love and care for you is not lie nor the care of your friends is. It was just a small truth." I said. "All your life you think that your parents are dead and then suddenly someone come and tells you that they are alive, how would you feel??" He asked sobbing. "I would feel good. I mean they had there reason jinnie. They wanted to keep you safe." I said. He hummed.

We stayed like that for a few seconds. "Jin can I ask you something." I asked and he nodded. "Are you angry at hoseok and jungkook?? If you are then don't be because it's not there fault they were asked to do it." I said. "Hmm. I am not mad at them." He said. "That's my jinnie." He giggled. And I kissed him. "Do you wanna go flying this evening." I asked. He smiled ear to ear. "I would love to come."

Evening~ (they all were all the top of the castle.)

"Ok jinnie spread your wings." I asked him to do. "I know. But how do i do it??" He asked. "Close your eyes and concentrate. Imagine you have big wings." He nodded and closed his eyes. Slowly we saw him beautiful wings coming out. Wow!! They are bigger than mine. "Open your eyes jinnie." I asked. He opened his eyes and we saw his blue eyes. "Jin??" Look asked. "Yes." "Look behind you." He said. "Wow!! Joonie you see this." He said and I nodded. "Ok now bring them down and up." I said and he did as I told. "Wow. It's like teaching a baby." Yoongi said. We all glared at him. "What!!?"

"Ok now do the same thing but faster." I said. "Like really fast." "Yeah." He flapped this wings faster and went flying really high. "Not that fast idiot." I said and removed my wings to catch with him.

Hoseok pov

"So sunshine can you fly or do you want me to give you some personal lessons." Yoongi said while smirking. "Nope, I can fly." I said. "Oh come on." He groaned. "I can fly too." Jungkook said. "Then what are we waiting for." Tae said and we all set our wings free and fly upwards.

Jin pov

Omg!!! This is harder than I thought. I am not being able to balance. "Hey, hey jin clam down." I heard namjoon say as he took a hold of my hands. "Clam down." He said. "Slowly."

15 minutes later

After namjoon teach me how to fly. I am able to fly and feels really good. "Hoseok!!!" I yelled. "Yeah." He yelled back. "I am feeling good." "Ok!!"

Yoongi pov

Seeing everyone happy especially my sunshine makes me happy. "How are you feeling sunshine." I asked. "I am feeling really good it's been so long since I last setted my wings free." He said smiling. I pecked his cheek and he blushed. "Yahh!!" He yelled and I just laughed at his cuteness.

Taehyung pov

"TaeTae come race with me." Kookie said. "But I don't wanna see you sad." "Why would I be sad??" He asked. "Because you will lose the race." I said. "Yah!! Your gonna lose not me. I am the golden maknae ok!! I never lose." He sassed."Hm we will see. But the winner gets a prize. If I win I get a kiss and if you win you get kiss." I said smirking. He blushed but said. "Let's get the race started."

Namjoon pov

"Jin come with me." "What is it joonie??" He asked. "You will see."

We fly above the clouds and saw the sunset. "The view is beautiful." He said. "But my beautiful view is you." I said. "Yah!! Stop being so cheesy." He said blushing. "I love you Seokjin." I said. "I love you too Namjoon." We said and we kissed while watching the sunset.

To be continued

To be continued...

I hope you like the new chapter!!! Love you all!!!
And thankyou for 3.67K readers!!! Thank you so much!!!