Chapter 42

Jin Pov

I was about to yell at her but held it because now, my priority is to clam namjoon down, this bitch can kiss my foot for want I care!!

"You-" "Namjoon!! Clam down, don't listen to her!! Don't give in to anger, she is playing with you!! Don't listen to her!! Here, come with me." I said as I was grabbing his hand. "Jin no-" "I said come." As I said that namjoon silently followed me. I took him to the roof top, we could see the sun shining brightly.

"Namjoon, come here." I said as I took my wings out. Namjoon gasped. "Jin ripped your shirt." He said and I sighed. "It doesn't matter, now come here!!" I said. Namjoon quickly hugged me and buried his neck in my neck. I played with his hair a bit. "You know, it's ok to cry in front of me, I am not gonna judge you. It's ok for me as your loved one to see your weak side." I said, after few minutes, few sniffs were heard. "There, there." I said as patted his hair lovingly. Namjoon sobbed as I covered both of us by my huge wings. The sobbing came to an end as only sniffs were heard. Namjoon broke the hug and looked down. "Namjoon-ah." I said but he didn't respond. "Namjoon-ah look up." I said and he shooked his head. I cupped his chin and made his head look up. His cheeks were all red and puffy. I sweetly pecked his nose which cause him to blush a bit. "Namjoon-ah, it's alright to cry and scream all your frustration, but never ever give in to rage and revenge. It's alright to be angry but their is always a limit, one shall never pass the limit or their will be terrifying outcomes. So, please namjoon let go your anger and think straight." I said seriously and he nodded. "Damn, since when did you became my personal therapist?? It's not like I mind or some." He said laughing a bit. "Well, as the devil's partner I shall be able to do everything, you know." I said smirking. "Yup, you right." He said and hugged me once more. "Thank you so much jin." I said. "Your welcome." I said. We were spend some next 5 minutes in eachother's embraces.

"Hey namjoon, Wanna talk about it??" I asked and he nodded.

To be continued~

Hello!! Thank you so much for 300 followers!!

I asked you guys what should I do for the celebration and JinkookIsFated said I should update my story!! So thank her for the update.

Sorry for late update and I had my exams!! Love you guys~