Chapter 26

"Master it's gonna happen." "I know, the prophecy is meant to happen."
"Can't we do anything??"
"I feel sorry saying this that we are gonna lose an innocent angel."

Jin pov

I am really happy about all the birthday party yesterday. But I kinda miss my other human friend's too.

"You wanna meet them??" I turned around and saw namjoon. "Meet who??" I asked. "Don't play dumb prince, you know I can read minds. So, do you wanna meet your human friend's." He said and I can clearly see the hint of jealousy in his voice.

"Really!!! I can meet them." I asked. "Yeah, but you have to take me with you." He said. "Ok, when can we go??" I asked him. "We can go today." "Ok, I will get ready, I can't wait to see ken." I said trying to make him jealous. 'Whose ken??' Namjoon thought. "Wait, whose ken??" He asked. "Ohh, he is my best friend." I said. "He is really nice." "Ok ok, now go and get ready." He said. "Wait, won't he question that we're was I for two months??" I asked. "I am feeling really sad to say this but, You see, he doesn't remember that you actually exist." He said and my smile dropped. "We won't remember me??" I asked. "No, no he will when you go back too earth but once you come here he will forget you." He said. "Oh ok." "I am sorry about that jin." He said. I smiled and hugged him. "It's ok joonie."

Namjoon pov

We reached the earth dimension and jin called the so called 'best friend' to meet him in a cafe.

We were sitting in the cafe and chatting nicely, then there comes the trouble.

"Hey jin!!" I heard a man probably ken yell. "Ken!!" Jin yelled,ran and hugged the man. I am so jealous right now. 'Calm down joon, calm down.' 

"I can't breathe." I heard that ken guy say. "Sorry." Jin laughed. We all sit down. "Hey Jin, whose that." He said while pointing at me. "Ohh, I forgot to introduce him, he is Kim namjoon aka my boyfriend and soon-to-be husband." He said and I am feeling really proud when he said that. "Ohh, nice to meet you namjoon." I said. "Nice to meet you too." I said. And then they talked the whole afternoon. And I was feeling like a third wheel there.

"Ok Ken, it was nice to meet you but we got to go" Jin said. "Yeah, I also got to go." Ken said. "It nice to meet the u namjoon." He said while pulling me in hug.

"Treat Jin well or else I'll kill you" He whispered in my ear.

"Yes I will." I said whispering in his ear.

"Ok, let's go jinnie." I said. He hummed and hugged ken for the last time and we parted our ways.

Time skip~

Jin pov

"The meeting was so nice." I said and he hummed. "Why are you always talking about that Ken guy." He said with a hint of Jealousness.
"Are you jealous joonie." I asked. "Pfft. Me, jealous??" He said. "Joonie."

No response

"Joonie."

No response

"Joon."

"Why are you talking to me, go talk with that ken." He said. "I can't because he has his wife to talk with." I said. He turned around. "H-he is married??" He said. "Yes my jealous baby." I said while cupping his face. "Really!!?" I nodded. "I thought he is goona take you away from me." He said while pouting. I kissed him. "I only love you joonie." I said. "I love you too jinnie." He said. I whined. "What happened jinnie??" He asked Worriedly. "Oh nothing, just a back pain." I said. "If you say so."

To be continued...

Y'all  be thinking that I am dead but hehe~

I got some work so, sorry.. :p