Chapter 43

Namjoon Pov

"This happened a long time ago. When I was just 12. That day me and jimin with our mother for the first time in while we were allowed to go out the castle to see the 'demon's path' festival.

Everything was fine; I was having fun, jimin was having fun. We played a lot I mean,a lot. Sadly due to some reason's our father couldn't join, I mean he wanted to but couldn't. My mother was a bit sad but she knew how important my father's work was. Everything thing was fine but, when we were going home by our carriage but suddenly our carriage was attacked by many people, since, me and jimin were really young we couldn't do anything but to look how our mother was fighting the enemies to protect us. All we saw was blood and I couldn't do anything.

She fought with everything she had but their were many men attacking us, but she managed to save us but she sadly lost her life. After that our family was never the same. Our father was so guilty that he couldn't protect her and also us, he stopped taking care of himself; working till he pass out which resulted in him ignoring us. Me and jimin were so lonely that it hurted, I did best as a big brother but I wasn't in the right mindset myself. We were taken care by maids and Butlers. After few months, our father finally realised his mistake of ignoring us, he came to us and apologized and cried and we couldn't bare him crying since it was our first time seeing him cry. We forgave him and we tried to bring our family as it was before. Our father did his best to find the person who caused all of this but he failed. And now-" I choked on my sobs. "It's alright namjoon." Jin said. "Not it's not!! The person we have been trying to find for 1000 years is my aunt!?? My mother's sister!!??? Why?? Why!!! Was she laughing!!?? When we were crying over our mother's grave!!?? I remember she was wiping her tears? Were they fake?!? Of course they were!!!!! Ahh!!!! Why!!?"
Namjoon yelled. Jin eyes widened as he something like horns coming out of namjoon's head. He also saw namjoon's eyes going red.

This is not good.

??? Pov

"Has it started master??" A young man asked as he stared at the old and wrinkly man infront of him. "It hasn't, but it will soon start get ready for impact."

Soon the young blood will soon lose control and destroy the building, the people inside it and outside it, and then himself.

To be continued~

Kill me if you like for not updating :)