Chapter 39

Hoseok Pov

"He still hasn't woken up??" I asked and namjoon shooked his head. Yeah it's been three days since those bitches came and jin went out of control. The healers are doing everything to wake him up, but nothing's working.
Namjoon's acting a little strange, he is getting angry very often. He would lash out on anyone, which isn't like him at all. "Namjoon are you ok??" I asked and he looked at me. "Of course I am ok, why do you ask??" "Actually I- no we are really worried for you, we all noticed that you are getting angry pretty easily, which isn't like you at all. I know that you are clam person and will understand." I said and he looked at me. "Actually I've noticed to that I am getting angry easily, but I can't help it, it just makes angry!!" He said Frustratedly. "Umm try to meditate and try not to get angry, ok???" He nodded. "You maybe I am being irritated because jin is not by my side. He always made me laugh, cry and most importantly he made me feel love but now he is not by my side and I think I am losing hope now." He said. "You know! When I was little jin was the one who mostly took care of us, I mean we were send to protect him but he protected us instead. Jin taught me what happiness was and also taught to never give up hope. He always said this line, 'In the darkest time, hope is something you give to yourself' and it made me hopeful again!! So you should never ever give up hope, and that's how I came up with name for a dance competition I participated in, 'J-Hope' and that was probably the most important moment in my life, when I was hopefull." I said and he looked at me in awe. "You know after listening to this it made me hopefull again." He said smiling. "I am glad I could help." I said. "Thank you hope-ah, wait now I released why jin always calls you hope." He said and I just nodded. "I am leaving ok?? I am going to see jin!! Thank you so much hoseok!!" He said. "Your welcome joon-ah." I said and watched him leave. I felt someone sitting next to meet, I looked to my side and saw yoongi. "You know you are really good with your words hobi." He said and I blushed. "You Heard??" I asked and he nodded. "You know namjoon had a rough childhood. His mother died when he was young and as his after father became the 'The devil' he really didn't have time namjoon and we were there but their was something he was lacking; Love and that's when he   decided to date Jessica and of course it didn't work and they broke up but you know when jin came, we saw how he was happier than usual and that made me and taehyung happy too and you know after listening to you I have never been so proud of you. I love you hoseok." He said. I love you too kitty." I said and he brutally got up. "Wait kitty!!!??? I complimented you, appreciated you!!! And you call me what?? KITTY!!???" He yelled. "You sure look like a cat." I said. "I get that but seriously kitty???!? UGH!!!!!" He said leaving and I laughed and yelled. "Kitty!!! Please come back!!" And a faint 'Shut up' was heard.

Taehyung Pov

I was sitting on my bed deep in my thoughts but they were broken once a big bunny sat next to me. "Hi taetae." He said and smiled. "Hello kook-ah." I said. "Tae You've been spacing out a lot these days. I am worried you know." He said and grabbed his hands. "Don't be worried kook-ah, I am totally fine. It's just some of my duties in the castle are remaining and I am little stressed about it. That's all." I lied, yes I lied. "If you say so!! But please if you have any other problem let me know, ok??" He said and I smiled and said. "I will bunny, how about you go and bring me some coffee??" I said and he nodded as he left for my coffee.

Actually I've been thinking about the conversation I had with namjoon hyung.

"Hey joon hyung, are you alright??? You've been dozing off real often." I said. "Actually umm.. Tae will you promise that you will not tell anyone??" He asked and frowned but nothing else nodded. "Actually I've been thinking that if jin is the supreme Angel then he must have soulmate. And I am not him, so umm do you think jin will leave me??" He asked and I had no words. I- or we never thought about that. "Hyung you know I don't think so, jin loves you more that anyone else and I am so sure that he will never ever leave you because he knows how much he means for you and I know how much you mean to jin!! And I think- no I know that jin will never leave you." I said and he smiled. "Thank you taehyung."