Chapter 22

"Namjoon watch out"

They all heard jin yell.

Namjoon pov

When I heard jin yell, I saw jimin shooting a arrow at me, it was different arrow I never saw.

What kind of arrow is that?? I couldn't even process things

What kind of arrow is that?? I couldn't even process things. Seeing an freaking arrow shooting at me, everyone yelling and jin running at me!! Wait jin running at me???

Jin pov

I cannot let namjoon hurt. Run fast jin!!

J hope pov

I saw jin running towards namjoon. I panicked. "Jin stop." I yelled. But I was too late.

Namjoon pov (Again)

I was so shocked that I couldn't even move. I saw a freaking arrow coming towards me.

I was waiting for the arrow to hit me, but....

Someone or something pushed me...

Then I realized when I heard ear piercing scream. I looked at were the scream came and my eyes widened as I saw jin holding his bleeding arm.
I immediately ran to him.

"Jin are you alright!??" I asked. "I-it h-hurts joon-nie." He cried. "Jin, are you ok!??" Jungkook asked, he was at the verge tears. "Let's take him to the kingdom's healer." They all nodded. "Tae can you bring the carrier!?" I asked. He nodded and took jungkook with him too. "And yoongi- wait where is yoongi??" I asked hoseok. "I don't know, I immediately came to Jin's side." He replied. "Guards did you saw yoongi." I yelled. "Sir, master yoongi ran after master jimin." The main guard said. "What!! Go after him and find him." I yelled. After some time, one of the guards came with yoongi on side with a bleeding leg. "What happened?? You know we will ask questions later" I asked. "Namjoon." Tae yelled. "Jin can you walk??" I asked and He nodded painfully. "Ok."

J hope pov

"Yoongi are you alright." I asked in a worried tone. "Yes sunshine, I am alright." He said. I put his one arm around my shoulder to support him. "I can walk, you know." He said. "No, you can't." I said.

In the carrier..

"Jin just wait for five minutes." Namjoon said. Jin only nodded in respone.

Yoongi pov

Ughh!! This is bad. My leg is aching so bad. "Hey namjoon." "Yes." "Teleport jin to the healer." I said. "But what about you. You know I can only take one person at a time and I can't do it again cus I am not good at it(Only namjoon has the power of teleportation)" He said. "Don't worry about me you know that I have healing properties but jin doesn't, he is a human and due to excessive blood loss he can die, so please." I explained. "Ok hyung" "Jin I am gonna pick you up, ok." Namjoon said. A small 'OK' was heard. He then teleported Jin and himself to the healer.

Namjoon pov

I carried Jin in bridal style. "What happened, your Majesty." One of the healer asked. "A arrow hitted is arm." "Ok, can you lay him there." She asked while pointing at a bed. I nodded.
"Your Majesty,can you go out of the room??" She asked. "Sure." I replied and went out of the room.

20 minutes has passed already. Yoongi came and he is the healing room.

Is he alright??? It's all my fault,if I was capable enough  to protect him, he wouldn't be injured like that. Only if-

"Your Majesty." Ms. Lisa(Healer) Yelled. "Yes." "I have calling you 3 times but anyway Mr. Jin is already, he is resting now." She said. "Really!!! Can I meet him." I asked. "Yes, but let him rest" "Thank you miss lisa." I said. "It's my job your Majesty." She said and left.

I opened the door and saw Jin laying there. "Jinnie." He looked at me abd tried to get up. "Stop!! Don't get up your injured." I said. He smile sheepishly. I sat on the chair near to his bed.

"Why did you do that jin??" I asked. "Do what??" "Why did you let arrow hit you?" I said. "I couldn't see you hurt, for me your safety is my priority." "But if it hit me then I wouldn't get hurt as much as you. Why di-"
"It's actually a good thing at he got hit instead of you." The main guard said while entering the room. "What do you mean??" My voice darken. "Sorry to offend you but the arrow that was shoted at you was special." He said. "Special??" I asked. "As you know, Earlier there was a big conflict between angel and demons, so angel's created a special arrow that can kill any demon just by skin contact. It can hurt a human or a angle but cannot kill them. So your Majesty Mr. Jin indirectly saved your life."
He said. "Really." "Yes, your Majesty." "Ok, why are you here??" "I came here tell you the same thing. So I am done and I will leave you two in privacy." He said and left.

"Thank you jinnie." I said. "For what??" He asked. "You didn't hear what he said. You saved my life." "I am gald. " Lisa!!" I yelled. Ms. Lisa came. "Yes?" "When will he be healed??" I asked. "Maybe two months." She said. "Two months!?? What I was supposed to marry him in a month." I said. "What really??" Jin asked. "Yeah." I said while laughing nervously. "You want him to be healed properly, right?" "Right." "So wait." "Oh!! Man!!" I yelled. "Ok, now I have to go." She said and left.

"So, you were planning to marry me in a month." Jin said. "Well yeah." My cheeks went red due to embarrassment. He brust into laughter. "You are so cute joonie." He said. "Jin, I know it's not a good moment but can um." "Say it clear joonie." He said. "Can I um kiss you??" I asked. He cheeks went red. "If your comfortable with it, I mean you said that we will take things slowly an-" "You speak to much." He said and pulled me in deep kiss. I was shocked but kissed back. I can fell Jin smiling in the kiss.
This is the best day ever...

Hii guys!!
I finally write a long chapter, it is 1k words. And I am really happy.

And also the teaser of 'life goes on' is freaking amazing...
I am really excited..
Love you all ❤❤