Chapter 37

Jin Pov

There Taking too long. I hope that slut doesn't try anything. Should I check on them??? "I am going to check on them." I said. "Hey!! Where do you think your going!!?? You should know your place, your nothing but a mere servant and if you don't know what privacy is then I will ask namjoon to fire you." Scarlet said. They are really getting on nerves. "I don't work you, I work for namjoon." I said and left. I opened the door were they were 'talking' and saw something that made me mad really mad.

That slut trying to kiss namjoon. SHE WILL PAY.

Namjoon Pov

She was just going to kiss me but...

A hand came between us. And I am happy it came.

I saw Jin pushing her out of my face hishand still on her mouth. Now he was standing in front of me and his hand on her mouth. She looked shocked and angry. I wasn't scared by that but I was scared by the look on Jin's face. In short,

I am doomed.

No one Pov

The door opened and the rest were shocked to see Jin holding Jessica back. Jin removed his precious hand from her slutty mouth.
"WHAT THE FUCK!!!" Jessica growled. Jin just scoffed and rolled his eyes. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!!?" Jin yelled at her. "What!!? You are yelling at me!!? Do you know who I am?! I am-" Jessica said but Jin cutted her. "You think your is really pretty!! But in real life your nothing but a ugly slut!!" Jin said and It shocked everyone. "HOW DARE YOU!!! You mere servant!!!! I am a the general's daughter!!! I will make sure that you will suffer!!!! Who are you to stop me from Kissing my boyfriend!!!" Jessica said crazily. "First of all he is your ex boyfriend take a note of that. And Second I am his..." Jin stopped because he remembered that namjoon didn't want anyone to know about there relationship yet. "Why did stop?? Oh, did remember your place?? Your nothing but a servant and you being related to the future devil is impossible!! Your just a human who is here to serve us!! But you don't have any manners I think I should teach you some!! And remember your no one related to namjoon." She said and Jin was literary shaking because of anger. "You. You wanna know who am I??? I am his boyfriend!!!! You have no right to kiss him!!!!" Jin yelled. Jessica and her friend's eyes widened. "You are lying??" She said. Jin smirked and grabbed namjoon by his shirt kiss him, namjoon kissed him back gladly. "See!! Now get out of here." Jin said. "Who are you to kick me out. I am a demon and your just mere human namjoon has kept. You don't know anything about him. Your nothing to him. You fucking whore and seriously namjoon, you chose him what do you even saw in him. He is not even pretty." She spat at his face. "Shut it Jessica he is much more prettier than you, get that in your mind. You know he doesn't use me from fame and money." Namjoon growled. "Oh come on Namjoon, I am a powerful demon, and he??he is just a useless human." Jin was looking down and said. "I am saying this once again." Jin looked up full of rage and his eyes glowed blue. "GET OUT!!!"

Jessica was thrown that the other side of the room.

To be continued~

I hope I didn't took long enough~

And I wanna share these fanarts because they are super cute and sad!!