22 - Star Crossed Lies.

Falling asleep wasn't easy for Asher, he had accidentally cut Carter and he was still terrified that he was going to hurt him for what he did, now he had to pretend he liked what Carter did to him, he had to act like he wanted it. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he sat up trying to gain control over himself. He had his left wrist tied to the bed, Alex still didn't fully trust him, nor did she trust her brother after being wounded. He laid back down carefully, that was when the door opened, he sat up quickly hoping it was Valery but instead it was Carter.

He sat back trying to move as far as he could, however, the handcuffs stopped him from running. "I promise, I promise I didn't mean to." He was more than scared, Carter's brow was furrowed, his lips were curled in a frown. Asher pulled on the handcuff, he still couldn't go anywhere, he quickly ran his free hand under his eye in order to wipe away any tears that would intrude.

Carter stalked forward wrapping his hand around his throat, Asher panicked, he was terrified, he pulled away once more put the strength of his hand and the fact his wrist was stuck to the bed wasn't helping, he began choking. He kicked Carter and he let go for a moment. "You bastard!" Carter snarled, he grabbed his hair in a tight fist and pulled him on his feet. He tried to pull away but couldn't go anywhere.

"Please! Please I didn't mean to! I didn't mean to hurt you! Please, you were choking me." Asher began to sob, he didn't care if he looked sad or broken, he was terrified.

Carter snarled. "Why did you kiss me? I still don't believe you."

"I just wanted to kiss you, okay...is that so hard to understand! Aren't you...you're...fuck..." He was frustrated, he didn't know what to say, he hated lying on his feet.

"What? Aren't I what?" Carter growled looking down on Asher.

"Can't you just understand that I wanted to kiss you? Is that..is that so hard to understand?"

"No, I am great, that makes sense, what doesn't is why you wanted to." Asher couldn't help but chuckle, he was so full of himself. All Carter though was that he was everything anyone would ever want.

"Because..because I did okay..I...wanted...I wanted to be dominated by you again..that...in the woods..I like it..I liked it a lot..." He was trying not to sob, he was petrified. He didn't like the blood, he didn't like the body. "I thought..I thought if I kissed you..then you would do me again.."

Carter squinted at him, he squeezed his cheeks with his thumb and index finger. "Are you lying to me?"

"No..no I promise.. I promise.. take me out to the woods.. take me out and..and let me kill something.. and then lets..celebrate it.. anything..I..." He smiled realizing he finally had his plan. "Alex...Alex was talking in her sleep. She was saying that you..you were the one person she hated most in this entire world. Lets... let's kill her and then you can have both of us. Valery and me... do you not see it. She tied me up so you couldn't take me out of here. She told me that herself, she said she didn't trust you."

Carter sucked in a deep breath, he pushed him down on the bed. He let out a welp because of the cuff, Carter adjusted him to make sure he wasn't hurting anymore. "Are you..are you lying to me?"

"Fuck me..Carter.." He yelped out. Carters eyes grew wide. He was confused, he thought Asher hated him, however, he seemed to be coming off the opposite. "I want you to own both me and Val..please..." He begged, he took his free hand and ran it up Carter's chest grabbing for a button. Carter pulled back for a moment, he didn't know if he should believe him, but he began to think about it in the way it would benefit him. He started thinking about the threesomes they could have, and the idea of having them both in the bed, as well as another person to wake up with the baby when she cried.

"Alright... alright. Let me go find Alex, I will have her uncuff you. Lets go to the woods together then, if you really want me to own you prove it. Carter stepped away and quickly left him alone in the room. He was alone with his thoughts, and all he could think was that he was terrified it was going to all go wrong, that he was going to be the one kill and then Valery would be left, alone.

He just had to be the strong one, he looked out the window, he could see the stars, he knew it was dark out, but all he could think was whos going to make it out alive tonight, his second-biggest worry was if Carter was going to only bring Alex and not both Valery and Alex. He didn't want Valery to see what he was going to do.

He needed to know that Avery wasn't going to have to be in the middle of the woods.