24: Stabbed

Getting close to the end. Any suggestions on our it should end? Any novel ideas you wanna see come from me?

-------------------------------------

Carter let out a satisficed growl, blood covered the ground pooling around her lifeless body. The man stalked forward, Asher looked him over, tears began to threaten escape. His nose began to feel fuzzy and his vision blurred. He was exhausted, he wanted to stab Carter but knew he could hardly think straight. Carter smiled and then began to laugh, it wasn't an angry or horrifying laugh but one of true happiness. Asher dropped the knife to the side knowing it wouldn't do anything for him at the moment. Carter leaned down and wrapped his arms around him pulling him up to his feet.

"I wasn't sure if you were being honest at first, I thought, I thought you were lying. I thought you hated me and wanted me and my sister dead. But I was wrong, I was so wrong you actually really love me!" Carter said hugging him tightly, Asher froze, he had lie. He had to keep up the idea, he had to pretend he was in love with him. He knew it wasn't over yet, he knew he had to tell Valery what was going on. The two hugged for a minute, Carter was shaking. Asher stepped back to look at him.

"Are you crying?" Asher asked.

"Happy tears baby boy. Fuck...sorry okay I promise you blood sex."

"If you are to tired we dont have to. The bite mark hurts, the one Alex gave me."

"No I promised." Carter smiled. "Plus, I can always go another round with you slut. On your hands and knees come on." Carter snarled, Asher let out a soft whine as he slowly entered the pool of blood once more. Carter grabbed the belt and began to thrust in deeper and faster. At this point Asher was mostly used to Carters large cock, it still was a moment of shock. He screamed and moaned as Carter got into his rhythm. Carter marked him with hickeys, and bloody hand prints.

"Please!" Asher begged trying to pull himself forward, it only ever made it worse. Carter would pull him back quick and rough, the leash didn't help. He felt sick as Carter pressed his head down into the bloody pool. He let out a cry of pain as Carter thrusted deeper.

"Shut up slut."

"Carter....p-" He let out a pained scream as he was spanked roughly.

"When we have sex, I am master. You have new rules since you are my slave."

"Yes master.." Asher whimpered, his eyes trailed Alex's body. Her eyes while dead were wide open, her body bloody and littered with wounds. "Wait..are we going to eat her?"

Carter stopped mid thrust, he thought for a second as his seed filled his hole. "You know what, yes, yes we will. Now shut up and take it all in." Carter snarled throwing himself back into the deep thrusts. Asher let out a pained moan as he fucked him harder and rougher. Asher only whimpered, he had to take it, he had asked for this. He had to keep it all in, he began thinking about what they had done, how he had stabbed Alex to death. How he split the family up, how he could so easily get under their skin. Alex thought she was getting dick but rather she got a knife.

Asher allowed himself to get raped by Carter, while he was petrified that he could be harmed or murdered by Carter he knew that giving in he would be given some safety. Carter wouldn't get rid of his pleasure toy so quickly. Carter pulled away after a few minutes of filling him, Asher crawled forward his body covered in Alex's blood. He looked over Carter. "Why do you choose to have sex with me when you have Val?"

"Well, for one Val can get pregnant anytime we have sex, than while she is pregnant she doesn't like sex and it isn't enjoyable. She doesn't like sex during her period either. She also fights back more than you do, than there is my beautiful baby who needs attention and only really likes her mother. You on the other hand don't have to be everywhere at one time, you don't have to worry about things like Val does. I can easily use you, her not so much."

Asher sat thinking about what he meant. He was right, he and Val were different. Val was strong, he was not. He looked up at Carter who squatted down to be closer to him, he set his hand down in the pool of crimson than caressed Asher's cheek with the sticky substance. "You are now mine, we did this together, however I will take the blame so Valery doesn't ask questions. We have to lie to Valery about what happened/ So lets come up with a story." Asher blinked at him, his eyes darted between the corpse and Carter. How many lies was he going to have to keep up.

"What should we say to her?"

"Well you do have that bite mark, and look at what a mess you are right now. We could say I heard a sound and went to investigate, found Alex fucking you in the woods and hurting you. No...no thats dumb." Carter frowned. "Damn it..well the bite mark has to be part of it. What will we say...uhm...well rape I guess." Asher began to laugh.

Carter scowled at him for a moment. "Why are you laughing?"

"Sorry..sorry sorry it..it isn't funny." He said through laughter, it wasn't far fetched however any interaction of that nature between himself and Alex or Carter is exactly that. "I just...you usually are so..so uhm forthright and know exactly what to do and say but right now you seem helpless." The moment the word came out of his mouth he realized he made a mistake.

Carter growled and pulled Asher on his lap and began to jack him off. "Keep playing with yourself while I think of something to do alright." Carter snarled kissing his neck slowly, Asher let out a soft moan as he began to pleasure himself. He felt Carters cock resting against him as he began to speed up his hand. He hated this, he should have kept his mouth shut. Carter adjusted once again, he smirked leaving a few hickeys while he thought. "I think I found the right plan. Alex brought you out to the woods, had you tied up to the tree, was raping you and bit you. I found the two of you as she bit you and pulled her off of you because you were crying and clearly in pain. She swung and me so I swung back, and then she stabbed me, so as we both know I can go into a blind range and I killed her."

"You haven't been stabbed..."

"Stab me."

"Wh-" he let out a small whimper as he came, he looked down at himself, he felt sick. It was like he had cum to the idea of stabbing him. Carter chuckled and took over the hand movements. "Where am I stabbing you?"

"My arm, I don't want you to go to far in my heart or chest, just avoid my chest. Alright?"

"Oh..okay.." He thought about it, could he stab him in the chest without missing? Could he kill him, or would he merely wound him. He knew he had to choose, he had to survive, and stabbing him once wouldn't give him enough ability to kill him. "I can do that."

Asher wanted to kill Carter with Val. He knew Val would hate him if she didn't give her the chance.

Carter let him go, and turned him around to face him. He handed him the knife. "Alright, go ahead." He held his arm forward towards him. Asher hesitated but did as he was asked, Carter let out a shout of pain as the knife imbedded into his skin. Carter soon smiled after pulling the knife out. "Help me get her back to the house so we can get us cleaned up and eat her okay? Ill cook after we shower. Val will want to give you attention for being raped and bitten okay."

Asher nodded, he would do as he was asked. He had to behave to get Valery and Avery out. Carter smiled as he lugged Alex along with Asher. They would be okay, he had to save them, he had to protect his family.