23: It takes three

Hopefully you all have had a good first month of 2021
Be a bit warned while yall have seen sex in this novel before I would probably say this chapter and next chapter will be a bit intense.

----------------------------------

Asher looked up as Alex entered and uncuffed him, "Are you sure he wants us both to fuck him? Why in the woods?" Alex asked, she was clearly confused, she wanted to know why he would suddenly do this. She was weary. Her eyes trailed his face trying to get any sense of fear, however Asher seemed to be happy. She didn't know what was going on.

"He wanted to do it under the stars, more primal." Carter replied. "Away from Valery, he wanted us to enjoy him without Valery getting in the way."

"Oh," Alex smiled pulling her hair up in a pony tail. "I guess that makes sense." She grinned, she grabbed his hand, Asher smirked, this was going to be the end of Alex. He had to do this, he smiled at Carter. He had to trick them both, this had to happen. The three of them quickly headed off towards the dense forest, he knew he was going to be raped by Carter after they killed Alex. He would have to have to lay in her blood as he ravaged his body, he would have to stare at her lifeless body while Carter thrusts into his helpless body. He had to do it for the sake of saving Avery, Val and himself.

He supposed to keep Alex from questioning anything they would begin the threesome, he quickly shook his head. Leaves rustled in the wind, the sound of animals running sent shivers down his spine, he was the prey. Carter and Alex were the predators.

He went to take another two steps forward when Carter grasped the back of his neck, he quickly stopped, Alex stopped as well. She didn't give either of them much time before she undressed. "This is exciting, I am so excited you decided you wanted to do this." She smiled kissing him, her lips trailed his collarbone. He looked to Carter who nodded, Asher gulped and knew it was time to give in for the time being. Carter would help him when the time was right, Asher relaxed and imagined Valery standing in Alex's position. He cupped her breasts and kissed her back like he would Val. Carter smirked watching, he then grew impatient, he wanted Asher to himself. He stepped forward and quickly grabbed Asher's hair pulling his head back stealing a kiss. Asher melted into it, he had to if he wanted to stay alive.

He adjusted his body to better suit Carter's height, he had to pit the siblings against one another, if he gave more attention to one, the other would grow jealous. Asher moaned into the kiss, Alex's eyes grew wide realizing Carter had stolen her husbands heart, she growled slightly dropping to her knees and unbuckled Asher's belt, Asher froze for a moment. He looked down at Alex the best he could, Carter's fingers were tangled in his hair, Alex had the belt tossed to the side within the matter of seconds. Carter held Asher around the waist as Alex pulled his pants off. Her hand traced the hem of his boxers before ripping them. Asher let out a whimpered cry, she was being rough with him.

"Oh did I hurt you?" Alex asked, at first he thought it was of genuine concern, then he realized it was a rhetorical question, she had meant to. His boxers wrapped around him in rags, she continued to rip at them. He wasn't as hard as he had hoped to be, he was trying to fool them, it didn't take long before her hands were occupied on him rather than the fabric of his boxers. He gasped as she began to bob her head, he looked to Carter with question, he was occupied with touching him over their plan.

It was clear it wasn't going to be fast, before he could adjust himself to feel more comfortable Carter grabbed his wrist and pushed his hand into his pants. "Play, than we can worry about it after." Carter whispered softly in his ear. He nodded doing as he was asked to avoid being the one who lost his life. Alex held his left ass cheek tightly in her right hand while her left hand trailed his body. He gasped and let out a moan, his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he leaned back against Carter trying not to quiver. Alex pulled away with a satisfied smile and saliva and Asher's seed dripped from her lips. He hated himself for enjoying it, he wanted Valery he wanted to be home.

Alex stood looking the two men over, she smirked as Carter forced Asher down on his knees, he let out a whimper, the ground was rough, sticks and rocks pressed into him as Carter removed his belt. Asher watched as the black leather left the loops of his jeans and then wrapped around his throat tightly. Carter smirked seeing the look of question in his eyes. "All in good time." Carter growled as he tightened the belt once more, Asher reached for the makeshift leash and collar but was stopped quickly. Alex was tying his wrists behind his back with his discarded belt.

He began to panic realizing he was trapped, had Carter tricked him? Carter and Alex swapped positions, Carter walked behind him slowly stripping his clothes off and throwing them into a pile while Alex laid Asher's tee on the ground. She slowly laid herself on it spreading her legs for him, he looked her over with question, she didn't give him long to think. She grabbed his hair in her hand and forced him down on her. Before he could lift up to avoid her Carter was inside him, he jolted forward his tongue connecting with her clit, she moaned as Carter thrusted deeper inside Asher causing him to rock back and forth.

Asher moaned and screamed as Carter forced himself in deeper and deeper before he came, Asher struggled against his tight grasp until Alex forced his cock inside herself, he twitched as he too began to cum. "Ahh..fuck!" Asher whined, Carter held the 'leash' in his fist and began to thrust inward once again, Asher thankfully didn't have to put in any effort for Alex's sake however he still hated himself. He felt like he was selling his body for murder. He screamed out in pain as Alex leaned forward and bit him, she pulled away having left a bleeding mark. "What the fuck!" Asher whimpered out, Carter held onto Asher keeping his cock lodged inside him and stood. Asher winced as Carter stood, their heights were significantly different so he couldn't reach the ground. Alex laid on the ground looking hurt as Carter glared at her.

"What is wrong with you, you left him bleeding." Carter asked looking her over, she was a mess of cum and sweat, dirt and leaves stuck to her body. She was breathing heavily, Asher whimpered as Carter let him go slowly, Asher looked to Carter with question. He didn't have the use of his arms, he watched as Carter stalked towards Alex. "Why did you bite him?"

"I was just marking him as mine." She snarled. "Since you clearly think you have more control over him."

"He picked me!" Carter yelled back. She slumped deeper into the ground, Asher stood helpless as the two fought over him. He felt embarrassed, he hated them both, Carter looked down at Alex. Alex stood after a few seconds of fear.

"That is my husband!"

"No Alex, he is my slave." Carter growled, his firsts were shaking in anger. She stepped back for a moment before turning back towards Asher. Asher was pacing side to side, he looked towards the two of them with fear. He didn't want to say anything. Alex growled in anger, Asher looked at Carter and knew exactly what he needed to do.

Asher and Carter both turned their heads as Asher took a step forward and looked straight to Carter. "I want it now Carter, I want to have sex with you in blood." Carter smiled and turned to look at his sister. Alex looked between the two of them in question.

"What..what is he talking about?"

"He may be my slave, but his pleasure is my pleasure." Carter said, he was smiling, Asher felt sick. The look on Carter's face was one of pure bliss. Alex took a step back, Carter swung his closed fist colliding with his sisters face. She let out a groan of pain as she stumbled back once again, as she stumbled she tripped backwards. Carter jumped on her wrapping his hand around her throat. She looked down at himself, if he ran he wouldn't make it. He had to accept his fate until he could figure out how to kill Carter.

Carter let out a laugh that rattled Asher to the core, Alex's body laid unmoving. His arms were let free, and Carter handed him a knife. "Make sure she's really dead, I want to see the blood. I want to enjoy you like you asked for."

Asher nodded, he had to pretend. He had to do what he asked Carter for in the first place to trick him. He began to stab her, blood caked his naked body. He breathed heavily, he glanced up to see Carter jacking himself off to him stabbing Alex.