3. Don't Piss Me Off

"I hate you!"

"You do not hate me, Asher, calm down." Alex replied as she tapped her foot on the floor. She growled, the hatchet in her hand swung side to side slowly. Asher cried as he watched it, she smiled as she squatted, her hands resting on his knees. "Calm down now, tell me lov-"

"I am not your love!" He cried.

"I was too kind to you wasn't I?"

"What..what?"

"I was too kind to you, I shouldn't have been that kind. I should have been harder on you." She growled. "Now, I don't remember if I actually told you but running could end up with you loosing a leg or having a broken leg or arm. Loosing a small or big limb...So tell me Asher, what do you want me to get rid of?"

"No..please..please..no.. Alex..please don't do it...."

"If you didn't want that to happen to you, then you shouldn't have done what you did. I will happily take your left foot or break your leg."

"Alex...Alex please.." He was shaking, his forehead was covered in sweat, tears ran down his face. Alex smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Oh Asher, choose what you want to loose, or I will and I will not be so nice. Oh..or you can kill someone." She smiled and stood up swinging her hatchet and slinging it over her shoulder.

"Wh..what?"

"Choose, it is all up to you. I can take a limb or you can kill someone and we can call it all even."

"No..please...please..I don't want either..."

"Fucking pick Asher!" She screamed, he shook tears rolling down his face.

"I don't..I don't want to kill anyone...and I don't.... I dont want to loose any limbs..please.." Alex rolled her eyes and held up the hatchet she grabbed his leg and began to bend it in a way that wasn't humanly possible. He began to scream. "Stop it stop it stop it pleas."

"Then fucking choose."

"Just..break... break .. my arm or... my...hand.."

"Which one?"

"I am..left handed so my right. " She frowned.

"You really are boring." She walked away and came back into the room with someone wiggling with a gag in their mouth. "Kill them, then I can break your hand. Or any other part of your body."

"That wasn't the deal!" He cried out,

"Than kill them." She growled, "happily."

"I will never be happy about it." He cried out. She rolled her eyes and cut him free thrusting her weapon at him.

"Take the damn hatchet, and kill him." Asher let out a whimper as he held the hatchet in his hand. It wasn't heavy, but he felt its weight in his hand. He looked to Alex, she nodded with a slight growl, he raised the hatchet above his head but quickly turned his body to swing it at Alex. She rolled backwards and tackled him to the ground. She growled snatching the weapon from him, he whimpered as she punched him in the face.

"You little bastard, you don't care about me at all! You will learn to love me Asher, you will learn to love me if it kills me!" She kicked him in the chest and grabbed the hatchet brining it up above her head once again and slamming it into the ground beside him. He screamed as she did it again but this time the hatchet slammed into his leg. He shot upward, but his leg spasmed as she pulled the weapon from his jagged wound. She turned to the man on the ground taking out her anger on his writhing form. She was furious, he was disrespectful. She had loved him, taken him into her family, and he left them. He refused to be te person he should be so she was going to teach him what it really meant to be family. She glared at him as he tried desperately to keep his leg off the floor and away from the other persons blood.

After she finished her kill she turned to him again tossing the hatchet to the floor with a clang. She cut off his jeans and began to wrap the wound after cleaning it. "Next time do what I tell you to, and do not piss me off."

"Wh-"

"Do not piss me off." She growled kissing his cheek and handcuffing him to the chair. He watched her walk away, blood dripped off her as she walked. Bloody foot prints covered the floor, the man on the ground was cut into plenty of pieces, he could tell she was angry. He was furious, he had escaped. He was safe, he and Valery were safe and now..now they were in this place again.