The One and Only (Y/N) (L/N)

You got a call from the dealership in the morning  telling you that your car would be ready later in the day. So you decided it'll be a good idea to practice your form and hit the bag a bit. After all you have to stay in fighting shape to look camera ready you thought to yourself.

You take a break to catch your breath and you notice that you have a text from Sam.

Sam: Hey my parents and brother are out, I'm throwing a pool party wanna come,  you can meet my friends.

You smile and think about it for a while, why not this can be good you thought to yourself.

Y/N: sounds like fun I'll be there with bells on.

Sam: Awesome see you then.

You put the phone down and decide to hit the showers. Once out of the shower you grab your trunks and your shades before heading out the door.

You make your way over to the Larousso residence which is 5 blocks down like Sam told you. In the driveway you see high end cars which obviously belonged to rich Encino kids. You go into the house seeing about a dozen kids maybe more "(Y/N) over here" you hear Sam say waving you over, you go over to her and she hugs you "I'm so glad you came" Thanks for inviting me you say smiling, here I brought pizza" you say handing her the boxes.

"Awesome I'll put these in the kitchen, come let me introduce you to my friends." Sam says leading you to the pool area. She brings you in front of two girls one with Blonde hair and the other a brunette. "(Y/N) these are my friends Yasmine and Moon." Sam says introducing you to the girls.

"Nice to meet you two" you say extending your hand to the girls. "Likewise and I just want to say I'm a huge fan of your work Mr (L/N)" Yasmine says with a smirk as she shakes your hand.  "Wait what work" Moon asks clearly lost, Yasmine sighs annoyed "He's a movie Star Moon he was on StrikeForce" Yasmine said trying to get Moon to remember. "Oh yeah... That's right" Moon says remembering. 

You give Sam the is she serious look and she whispers "she'll grow on you". The next few hours were spent parting and getting to know the rest of Sam's friends, but you had to admit that you were kind of sick of hearing about Sam's crush on Kyler. Everything was going awesome until.

"Hey, hey what the hell is going on here" Daniel said clearly mad " he turns the boom box off and tells everyone to clear out "I'm so sorry dad I had no idea you were gonna be home early." Sam said trying to apologize, "It doesn't matter what time I get home Sam you think we want a bunch of strangers making a mess in the pool, are they all wearing my bathing suits." Amanda comes in and asks to talk to Daniel.

At this point you thought it would be a good idea to dip out but as you were leaving you felt a hand on your arm "Hey one sec handsome" you turn to see its Yasmine she takes your phone and puts her number in it. "Why don't you call me sometime maybe we can hang or something" she says winking at you and walking off in a very sultry manner.

You simply shake your head and smirk to yourself as you watch her walk away "why not" you think to yourself. Before you leave you thought it'd be a good idea to help Sam with cleaning up the pool area.

"Let me give you a hand" you say as you pick up some of the trash around the pool and placing it into a garbage bag. "Thanks" she replied "So you and Kyler huh" you say in a teasing manner which makes her smile "ooh someone's got a crush, so are you two together" you say with a smirk.

" No we've just been texting" she says with a blush on her face "So I saw that Yasmine gave you her number" Sam said trying to change the subject. "Yeah she did shes pretty aggressive practally took my phone" you say jokingly.

"Be careful around her (Y/N)" you smrik at this "don't worry this isn't the first rich girl I've dated". "I'm sure it isn't" Sam says chuckling "But maybe we can double date or something you and Yas and me and Kyler" Sam says jokingly "ha ha we'll  I'll see you at school Sammi give your parents my regards" you say as you take your leave.

The next few hours are spent with you doing homework to get prepared for you first day. In the middle of a math problem your phone goes off. You look to see that Yasmine texted you a picture with a message.

Yasmine I know you like what you see  you tomorrow moviestar 😘

"Not bad" you think to yourself as you set the phone down and go back to your studies.

West valley high...

Pulling into the parking lot of the school you sit in the car and think for a moment "Ok you can do this it's just school right.." you think to yourself.

Heading through the doors of the school, you can see everyone looking at you some whispering "omg it's him it's (Y/N) (L/N) you hear a voice say. Another voice says man he's so awesome.

"Hey (Y/N)" you hear Sam say as she and her friends approach you "Is it just me or is everyone staring at me" you ask looking around. "Their probably fans of your show" Moon retorts "I'm sure they are come on I'll show you where your first class is" Yasmine says grabbing your hand and guiding you.

"Um guys a little help" you say looking back as Moon says see you at lunch while Sam mouths good luck to you. After a bit of walking a staring from other students you finally arrive to your class. "I'll see you at lunch" Yasmine says kissing you on the cheek. "Yeah see you at lunch" you say heading into the classroom.

"Ah Mr (L/N) your late I'll let it slide just this one time but I do trust that this won't be a recurring event. This isn't one of your Hollywood parties after all, the teacher says in a very condescending tone.

That comment made you want to kick the smug son of a bitch across the room but you composed yourself. "Of course not just had trouble finding the class" you say a little sarcastically.

"I see, well why don't you take a seat next to Mr Diaz over there". The teacher says pointing to a hispainic teen, with that you go take your seat next to him. "I'm Miguel" the kid says extending his hand for you to shake it. You look at it for a second before shaking his hand "(Y/N) you reply".

"I know who you are anyone who's anyone knows you I'm a big fan, except my sensei, I showed him some clips of your movies and he thinks that your just a pretty boy actor 

"You know alot of people have said that but none of them have said it to my face" you say chuckling. Throughout the rest of the class you and Miguel talk and get to know one another, he seemed cool, according to him he just moved into one of the apartments near Reseda and had taken up training at a nearby dojo named Cobra Kai which seemed like a badass name for a dojo. 

After school Yasmine watned to come over she said that she wanted to "study" but you knew what she really meant by that term so you said why not. You two separated from kissing for a brief moment. "So what are you going as to the Halloween dance" Yasmine asks you. You think about it for a moment "I don't know yet we'll see though" you say with a smirk.

"How about you what are you going as" "Me Sam and Moon are going as Laker Girls" Yasmine replies with a playful smile on her face as you two continue to make out.

After Yasmine leaves you hop on your computer and you see that your agent Sebastián sent you a file labeled "check this out" you click on the file to see that it's a poster that reads "All Valley under 18 Karate tournament enter now" could this be my shot to get back in the game you think to yourself.

A/n: Hello everyone it's me your author hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't worry the Yasmine relationship will serve the story. Shes only temporary, but I don't want to spoil to much for what I have planned, stay tuned for the next chapter which will be soon.