Cobra Kai Never Dies/ Counter Balance

Before you went into school you had to meet with your agent Sebastián for breakfast  to discuss the email he sent you about the All Valley Karate tournament.

At the Diner...

"We couldn't have met at a IHOP or something" you say jokingly as you sit down in the booth across from Sebastián. "Well this place has the best Corn beef hash in the city" Sebastián replies.

The waitress comes over and pours you guys some coffee and you order (your favorite food) you take a sip of your coffee before speaking "So let's get down to brass tacks The All Valley Karate tournament you think winning it would bring my career back or revive it somewhat" you ask curiously.

"I was actually thinking more among the lines of you hosting it for charity you know imagine it the 50th All Valley Karate Championships Hosted by Strike Forces (Y/N) (L/N)" Sebastián says using his hands for dramatic effect.

"No offense Seb but that sounds Lame, but imagine this, Former Star of StrikeForce takes the All Valley by Storm and wins it all, proving he is indeed a real martial artist Now that's a headline people would pay to see" you say using the same hand motion for dramatic effect.

This makes Sebastián put his face in his hands "Litsen (Y/N) this idea is almost as bad as the time when you wanted to get your name tattooed on your chest" you scoff at this "Well I thought it would have been an awesome idea but continue your point." Sebastián continues talking "Look can you imagine the backlash and that this could amount to if you just inserted yourself into the tournament.

"No Seb, and besides think about it me competing will bring alot more people in to buy tickets, and lastly what backlash" you ask confused. "The same backlash that casued the cancelation of your show except this time people will say your using your status and privilege as a celebrity to take away opportunities from other people, and if you don't win then you'll be what they already think you are a fraud". Sebastián says trying to convince you.

You sit there and ponder his words for a second as you take a bite of your food "Look (Y/N) I'll always have your back and I'll back your play no matter what, I'm just asking you to think about this ok" "Ok I'll think on it ok" you reply. Sebastián nods and the two of you change the subject from business to other topics such as school, family your "girlfriend" and about what was going on currently with him. Before leaving he gave you your royalty check from the network and you went your separate ways for now as you were already late for school.

West Valley High....

School was a drag to be expected, honestly you wanted to be anywhere else, plus you couldn't help but think about what Sebastián said to you, on one hand hosting the All Valley could be good and you would get to channel your inner Michael Buffer while doing it but you really wanted to compete and show everyone that you weren't just a moviestar. 

You were interrupted from your thoughts by Demetri snapping his fingers "Hey kung fu grip we need you to focus this project is due at the end of class" he says kind of annoyed. "Yeah sorry" "Yeah well sorry won't cut it if we fail this project now will it"  Demetri responded even more annoyed which casued you to give him a death glare making him back off "Guy's lets just get back to work" Miguel said trying to get you guys back on track.

After class you were walking to your locker "Hey (Y/N) wait up" you hear Sam says as she runs to catch up with you "You weren't in homeroom where were you" Sam asks curiously "Had a meeting with my agent you know business stuff" "Oh I see I take it it's classified information" Sam says smirking. "You can say that" you say returning her smirk.

You both reach your locker before you start speaking again "So what you got planned for tonight" you ask as you put your stuff in your locker. "Me and Kyler are going to see a movie" You fake gag at this "Dont tell me your going to see one of those cringey dying teenager in love movies"