Mercy

Finally the day of the All Valley has arrived, your downstairs eating brekfast with your parents before the tournament. "You ready for the big day Son" Your father asks "Ready as ill ever be" you respond kind of glumly.

"Whats wrong sweetie" Your mom asks worriedly. You think for a moment before telling them everything that happend at the bonfire the other night while your parents sat there and listened intently.

"Litsen son you did the right thing trying to break up the fight and defending Yasmine even though she may have deserved it, now what are you going to do about Miguel."

You think for a moment before answering his question "If he makes it to me in the tournament I'll show him and everyone how phoney I am" you respond with a little anger in your voice

Your father and mom look at each other shocked at your response "Y/N are you sure that's a good idea have you tried talking to him about what happend" Your mom asks.

"I did and it did no good so I'm going to do what I do best and let my fists do the talking."

"Son remember it's that attitude that got you in trouble and your show canceled in the first place." Your father says sternly "Just remember (Y/N) these are the years when a man changes into the man he's going to be for the rest of his life."

"What are you talking about you better not tell me with great power comes great responsibility can't believe they casted Tom Holland for the part instead of me, sorry (Y/N) but you don't have the look we had in mind for the role" you say mocking the last part.

"Just keep this thought in mind son only you can decide to be the best person you can be I know deep down your a good person but this whole cult of personality you've built and maintained is gonna keep getting you in trouble."

"I'll take it under consideration" you say getting up to go get ready for the tournament.

Time Skip at the tournament...

You arrive at the tournament and exit the limo to a applause from the people outside, making your way inside the venue you are greeted by Sebastián "There you are, you ready for today" He says fluffing your collar.

"You know me Seb Im always ready" you say brushing his hand aside "Great because the producers from the network are here"

"What why" you say pulling your shades off in shock. "I don't know but they wanted to see you in action and word is they might want to renew your show.

"Are you for real that's awesome you say excitedly so that means we can get the hell out of this town right" you say looking at the cobra kais who were signing up for the tournament.

"Easy there killer I said may just behave and be a little less you for the day" Seb says trying his best to convince you. "Oh Seb old friend you know me I always gotta be me" you say patting him on his shoulder walking away to your locker room.

Your sitting in your locker room scrolling through the feed on your phone when you hear a knock on your door "Come in you say not looking up from your phone"

"Their ready for you Mr (L/N) a young woman says in a soft tone "Thanks sweetheart" you say getting up and putting on your shades and walking out of the locker room.

"And now a question for all of you out there in the audience how many of you are fans of the hit show Stirkeforce" The says trying to hype up announcer asks which earns a large roar from the crowd.

"They love me they really love me if this doesn't get me my show back then I don't know what will" you say making sure that your jacket was in tip top shape (just imagine it has your initials on it)